Jamie Spears is now demanding records from the former FBI investigator.

Rosengart said they were surprised they haven’t asked for a deposition from the Former FBI agent, they instead went for Britney for documents (denied) and a deposition (yet to be decided). 

They just want to know what evidence Rosengart has on him already. This is how we know how guilty and how bad it really is. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Jamie will likely plead the 5th in his depo, there is no way they (&Lou) will let him talk freely. That man is a drunk hick. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I have a fear he will do whatever it takes to never admit guilt (not because he feels bad or whatever) but because narcs would rather kill themselves than admit they harmed their object of desire. He was obsessed with Britney and even told people he was Britney. Not a chance he will sit in a deposition. He will try all ways possible but I have a fear he’s capable of ending his existence if he needs to to avoid telling the truth.

• Love 5

at least this dollar store lawyer is getting closer to the person that actually has the information they want to depose britney about 🥴 jamie should be worrying more about getting his story straight and finding that evidence he's been compelled to hand over than this time waste. 

• Haha 2

Any kind of stall tactic to get his lies in order.  Guarantee he wants to know EXACTLY what they have so he can say it’s been altered by the whistleblower.  They recorded so much so there’s no way he can be certain of which recordings they have and he is crapping his pants.  I can’t wait for him to no-show for his depo and hopefully Pennywise puts out a warrant for his arrest for being in contempt of court.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Why is he fighting back so hard I mean my God. What is wrong with him. The entire conservatorship should have been in the best interest of Britney. And now her and her father are in a full on legal battle… because of HIS actions. You’re going down, dude. Why go burning in flames? 

Right!?  He spent ALL this time SUPPOSEDLY making her life “wonderful and happy” and now he’s literally just causing mental stress, anxiety, and anguish to that same person…and continuing to try and drain her bank account.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block