Lady Gaga Didn’t Think She’d Be On Stage Again

22 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Agree, she is soo thirsty for attention. I feel bad for her fans who think she is so nice and genuine, but reality is totally different. 

While I do think shes fake, shes not asking for attention. Shes simply sharing her experience with fibormyalgia and knee surgery that caused her extreme pain. This effected her ability to perform and work.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, fays1 said:

While I do think shes fake, shes not asking for attention. Shes simply sharing her experience with fibormyalgia and knee surgery that caused her extreme pain. This effected her ability to perform and work.

It’s just not this tweet, it’s everything..she crave attention! It’s very artificial what she does for attention…

• Like 3

Touring is hard, especially when you’re singing live and dancing your butt off the entire time. It’s hard on your body, you’re traveling and don’t get great sleep, the thing that repairs your body, and have to perform at 100% the next day over and over. Also the come down from the adrenaline you have on stage is also exhausting and where a lot of people use ***** to either keep that feeling going or to knock them out. Gaga has absolutely earned those battle scars and they are very real. Have some empathy, damn 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Can't believe she's still pulling this tired *** act. She's been trying to sell a sob story since her debut. You have money, you live in Malibu. We don't feel sorry for you. Time to move on. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Nobody likes a complainer.

She does make some good tunes though. Shame her persona is so insuffarable.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

She was stung by acting and Oscar accolades and the music industry moves on too quickly for the next new and younger act which makes hard for veterans to have a hit song and fill arenas. Recently a lot of musicians are moving to acting.

Gaga is currently selling out stadiums around the world. And her last album had a #1 hit and a solo top five.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

You guys truly are pathetic.......if this was britney giving this speech you all would be crying saying yessss Queeeennnn!

I hate most of you , you all cant stand to see someone else as a good performer except Britney . Sorry but Gaga is the full package and when was Britney last meaningful Tour.......? Ya i'll wait........

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block