Lady Gaga Didn’t Think She’d Be On Stage Again

8 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

She was stung by acting and Oscar accolades and the music industry moves on too quickly for the next new and younger act which makes hard for veterans to have a hit song and fill arenas. Recently a lot of musicians are moving to acting.

She’s got a sold out stadium tour... she’s hardly over 

17 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

She’s got a sold out stadium tour... she’s hardly over 

right first show sold out 60,000 these people are delusional and like to hate on other female artist if they are not Britney Spears......its disgusting.  Yet britney can do no wrong. I am over it

39 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

right first show sold out 60,000 these people are delusional and like to hate on other female artist if they are not Britney Spears......its disgusting.  Yet britney can do no wrong. I am over it

I think this argue is kinda long worn out. I used to be a Gaga Stan for years, and from 2016 onwards, it became not only harder to support, but also harder to relate to her and ultimately, believe her. 

She has given the bare minimum to her music career, and to her fans, and has contradicted herself time and time again.

There is a thin line between between criticism and hate sometimes, but not always.

• Like 2

love ha but she is incredibly dramatic. She's been singing jazz since she was 13, she wanted to be an actress before a singer, she felt guilt when she went where maurizio was killed, bradley believed in her, she went mute for two weeks when amy winehouse died, yada yada. It's honestly entertaining lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

honestly, this happens in every forum/fanbase. I was on GagaDaily for ages, and it was the same. Bashing anyone who wasn't Gaga.

• Love 1

See people dont take into account what GaGa has gone thro mentally but we take in account britneys , No one takes in GaGas physical health conditions but we will take in Britneys Knee injury from ages ago or a sprained ankle? Seriously this fan base is delusional af . Tv Show Reaction GIF by CW Kung Fu

• Haha 1
On 7/18/2022 at 10:27 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I thought she had hip surgery?

I just learned she actually had a hip replacement at 27.

They went with laberal tear so a certain veteran fan base, wouldn't attack her considering the reality is more based for a 54 year old to have that surgery over a 27 year old..

So Even her team knew that if it got out the actual surgery, the Madonna fans would have a party over that thing..

Especially since during the MDNA tour Granny don't break a hip. Was all around her on Twitter..

It's only natural that Britney/Gaga fans will be at odds.

Britney is the most authentic, down to earth grounded pop icon in history. 

Lady Gaga is the Queen of hyperbole and crafting an image. 

They both appeal to VERY different crowds. Yes they are both women who make pop music who sing and dance but they are extremely different artists and people. I admire Gaga's talent but roll my eyes at most of her act--it's just not my taste nor is it meant to be. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.