Britney Told Rolling Stone In 2008 That She Wrote A Song About Uninvited People Coming Into Her World

• Content Curators

In a printed interview with rolling stone, December 11, 2008, Britney described an unheard song from the circus era that sounds like she’s describing Jamie & Lou Taylor. In her description she talks about certain individuals swooping into her world uninvitedly.

BAC77A64-E2BC-48DC-993D-A68CD9DF95EA.jpeg.709d181c97a995691c9bd940a8cc1ff0.jpeg

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 7
  • Content Curators
43 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i just saw this on twitter. what song was she talking about? was it ever released? 

At first I thought it was mannequin but I don’t think the team she had at the time would ever let her release a song like this. It has original doll vibes about it 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, Mutya said:

I doubt it’s Mannequin. Probably unreleased cause Team Con would never let Britney get that level of personal.

You’re right! Team con would say it wasn’t “the brand” but actually they didn’t want her to expose them  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block