Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

• Content Curators

The highly anticipated 7th studio album titled Renaissance is officially out!

Update on the visuals for the album.

“The originator of the visual album format decided to lead without visuals giving fans the opportunity to be limitless in their expansive listening journey. It is a chance again to be listeners and not viewers, while taking in every gem of the pristine production.”

New photos (see all the new photos starting on page eleven of this thread)

FYxej46XgAAgEXp?format=jpg&name=large

All four covers revealed (box sets) + alternative vinyl cover
Spoiler

FYPgM69UsAApFPL?format=jpg&name=small

Tracklist + Credits

Spoiler

Tracklist:

I'm That Girl
Cozy
Alien Superstar
Cuff It
Energy
Break My Soul
Church Girl
Plastic Off The Sofa
Virgo's Groove
Move
Heated
Thique
All Up In Your Mind
America Has A Problem
Pure/honey
Summer Renaissance

FYItxiNUYAEnrpd?format=jpg&name=small

Credits.

FYLe7ESXwAEdzjO?format=png&name=medium

"Break My Soul" official instrumental and acapella versions.

Spoiler

Info + Promo

Spoiler

Facts about the album.

• With "Break My Soul" Bey became the first woman to have 20 top 10 titles on Billboard as a solo artist and 10 top 10 tracks with her group DC.
  • The sound of the album was described to be as dance, techno and country-leaning.
  • Renaissance has spent 22 consecutive days at number 1 on Itunes US pre-order albums.
  • A special edition of the album sold out within days with no preview photo made available as of yet.
  • The universal edition will feature a 28 page photo booklet along with a collectible poster.     
  • The album is said to be part 1 of a trilogy of albums which will follow.     

Promo for the album in Italy, France, Netherlands and Brazil.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
18 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

A Midnight return!? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: With a Beyoncé thread no less? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Nature is healing. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I couldn't leave you guys hanging, not when this monumental moment is about to take place. 

LonelyAdolescentHorsefly-size_restricted 

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Didn’t you tell me to ban you? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Reveal hidden contents

In all seriousness WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SASHA? 

Hide contents

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I did, I did :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:  but hey look you did an excellent job at keeping me out, that's why I'm already back in :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

Looks like that perma ban wasn't so permanent after all? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I couldn't leave you guys hanging, not when this monumental moment is about to take place. 

I did, I did :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:  but hey look you did an excellent job at keeping me out, that's why I'm already back in :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

Looks like that perma ban wasn't so permanent after all? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I knew there was a reason I felt a negative presence on here :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: we won’t be streaming :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 8
  • Content Curators
20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I knew there was a reason I felt a negative presence on here :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: we won’t be streaming :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Don't worry there will be plenty of other streamers available >:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously::queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 5

• Content Curators
24 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Finally you're back. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Yes, we are ready. I didn't like the song that much at first but now it's a bop, definitely.

Everybody say heyyy Mr.Cavill. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Hiiii :bigkiss_britney_kissing:  keep a secret? Don't tell nobody but at first I wasn't feeling the song ether :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: but it grew on me after a lil bit. Now it's stuck in my head and it's all I work out to lol.

I am so excited I read somewhere that there's also some techno inspired songs so that's something I'm looking forward to.

She needs to drop that Cardi B collab remix lolol.

• Love 3

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Midnight said:

Reveal hidden contents

I’m so here for your and Beyoncé’s Renaissance era! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I’m so here for your and Beyoncé’s Renaissance era! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The whole clique bout to snap :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: 

Will exhale be ready? Will they be able to handle all that jelly? 

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Gimme some :neydedance_purple:

It took me 5 days to like it. I find it unusual how she keeps us at BEY and refuses to release any visuals. A very new album rollout from her. A few more days though. Are you ready? 

It actually crossed my mind that she may not have recorded any music videos for this era. Since it's something she always does, it makes it predictable.

However

I'm pretty sure she's gonna drop a surprise for us though, it is queen Bey after all :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block