Billie Eilish & Finneas Are Recording New Music

Cqleb

On 7/18/2022 at 5:11 AM, JayTawndre said:

Does the world really need a new Billie album? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

She's under a recording contract.

So what if happier than ever underperformed, she weht back to her dark hair. 

Let's be honest. 

You can't switch genres or change your image, like you could back in the day..

Hell I'm learning latin America wants lady gaga to tour there again, saying it will be a huge success unlike 2012 as her fans are adults now. 

So there is a market there. 

However it might bomb as the recording Academy credited her to the face of gen z sad girl pop.

That pissed off lana del rey fans who are exhausted and tired of her not getting credit or overlooked as if she didn't do anything to help the others walk.

But all of them agree, her 2020 post and erasing all social media led to her being erased from pop culture as if she needs to be punished.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I'm trying to understand whether that "sickening" is a compliment or drag on Billie's interenet-reseTTing brunette slay, Ms. Roman :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I think you know damn well this is a praise. I’m still listening Billie Bossa Nova and Getting Older, but we need the Brunette Billie to take over the world. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block