What if "...Baby One More Time" would have re-release in 2022? (My fanmade design)

Hey Exahlers,

So just like many of you, I saw the iconic IG post of Britney doing her laundry at her new house and surprising us with a naughty version of "...Baby One More Time".

I heard the epic Markim Remix with the raw vocals! Then I was inspired to design proper artwork. I used the timeless photoshoot of Rolling Stone magazine taken by David Lachapelle. I chose this specific photo due to "Hit Me Baby" (aka call me) and some messy effects and filters.

Would you like an explicit re-release of "...Baby One More Time" in 2022? Similar to what Taylor Swift and JoJo did.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the design :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

3.png

4.png

Remix credit: Markim

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Oh this is perfect :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It's funny, I had a dream last night Britney rereleased Baby One More Time (album) as Baby One More Time (Britney's Version) with all of the songs rerecorded, but Baby One More Time (the song) was the only one that was explicit, the rest kept their original lyrics. Baby One More time (the song) was more rock-sounding too?

And then I got kinda upset as the original version of the album was removed from Spotify, and I still wanted to be able to listen to the original versions as well. Then I woke up :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 5
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh this is perfect :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It's funny, I had a dream last night Britney rereleased Baby One More Time (album) as Baby One More Time (Britney's Version) with all of the songs rerecorded, but Baby One More Time (the song) was the only one that was explicit, the rest kept their original lyrics. Baby One More time (the song) was more rock-sounding too?

And then I got kinda upset as the original version of the album was removed from Spotify, and I still wanted to be able to listen to the original versions as well. Then I woke up :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Awe, thank you so much for your words!
What a dream! LOL... I think that Britney is a super versatile artist and can do anything. She gave us tons of tracks like, Don't Keep Me Waiting, What You Need, and more that were very different from her main sound.
Well, I'm not asking for anything but still wishing when she will be ready. So an EP will satisfy me

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

Awe, thank you so much for your words!
What a dream! LOL... I think that Britney is a super versatile artist and can do anything. She gave us tons of tracks like, Don't Keep Me Waiting, What You Need, and more that were very different from her main sound.
Well, I'm not asking for anything but still wishing when she will be ready. So an EP will satisfy me

Yes she really is! She can do so many different styles, imagine a studio version of the cabaret version of Baby from the Onyx Hotel Tour :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Tetris said:

I like your edit. :)

And I’m wondering what the cover would look like if you swapped out the head for current-ney’s face. 

Thank you so much, @Tetris!
I thought about it, but I wanted to stick with the authenticity of the '90s era. As @leviathan said, it would be awesome to get a new photoshoot for this re-release.

Btw, how can you tag users in a post? Can someone help me with that? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block