Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So I think she chose that picture because of the word “happy” on the skirt. 

I agree.

I think these photos of Selena are really interesting and symbolic in general, especially the first with all of the photos of Selena as a child actor. Maybe they talked about this at the wedding? Or maybe Britney really doesn't know much about Selena and was creeping through her social media today and came across a post she really liked?

3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Me not knowing what’s going on: Confused Thinking GIF

So she’s good with Lynne again or was she being sarcastic? :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Sarcastic! 

But i don't understand the Selena part, it looks supportive, but the last line is like: Thank you for nothing! 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jokobish said:

This post is confusing.. she didn’t know her own wedding guest list?? Like what in the world? And is no one talking about how she has an old *** iPhone again??? 

I did notice the old iPhone in the BOMT singing clip, but maybe her iPhone 13 broke or something? Or maybe she just prefers using her old phone lol

4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney has mental health issues. There’s nothing to be confused about. She clearly made a point in bringing up the fact that Selena speaks on it. She loves and misses her mom and I’m sure she struggles with it every day.  I do believe Lynne and Britney will repair their relationship in time. I’m more confused that Britney didn’t seem To have input in her wedding guest list. 

I am glad that someone else has spoken that Britney has current ongoing mental health issues. She will never be the same prior to what happened a few years ago. 

• Love 1
Just now, Slayer said:

Let’s not arm chair diagnose.

I literally come from such a great place and yet it is always taken the wrong way.

I feel very bad for Britney because I know she is not the same anymore and I completely understand it's because of what these people have done to her. It's so F up. Her 20s and entire 30s was stolen from her - however it has to be called for what it is.

Due to medication, what happened during the conservatorship, perhaps before, during, after - all of it combined - she isn't the same and never will be. It makes me reference a post that a fan asked Vicki why Britney is never talking, out in public, seen etc and yes I understand Vicki says she chooses to etc however I think we all know a large reason is because Britney isn't all there mentally and it affects day to day life for her.

We can all watch and read her IG and without listening to a single comment start to realize that all of the lights are not on upstairs due to the severe trauma she endured. It is not meant to be mean or "not a true fan" but realization of reality.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Y’all reach so much.  She literally shared a photo of her guests and said how happy she was to have Selena join.  She danced with her.  She said “she’s prettier in real life”.  She has nothing but love for Selena.  She’s saying this woman, who isn’t her family, says all she wants is for her to be happy.  It’s shady at Lynne.  She’s, essentially, saying…”wow mom, somehow you managed to get your words of “love” to me even though you weren’t invited…and they came from someone who isn’t actually my family, who genuinely wants me to be happy.  She follows Selena - if Britney didn’t want her there, she absolutely would’ve kicked her out and definitely wouldn’t have shared pictures with her in them.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You're only half right. 

That's why I express patience and love for Britney. How did we get here?? Remember the backlash you all just gave Britney over the documentaries? The documentaries that outlined how the media & public drove Britney to rock bottom. 

Yes, these are hard to see. I think encouraging love is the best thing to do. Not to criticize everything about her and keep pushing that online for everyone to hear.

Britney Spears' treatment is in between her, her medical team, and anyone else she WANTS to confide in. not you, not the media, not a conservatorship/her abusive family.

Stop trying to diagnose her and paint her as crazy for talking her truth!! 

Very much true. People need to stop trying to diagnose Britney.

If Britney has a issue with Selena coming to her wedding, uninvited by bride and groom, then she can speak about it if she wants. If Selena came to her wedding trying to do what KaitylnJohnson is doing, giving Britney an uneducated diagnoises of mental illness, then I'm glad she's speaking out about it.  Stop trying to make Britney the spokesperson for mental illness when shes making it clear that she is uninterested in your diagnosis.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Seanril said:

I literally come from such a great place and yet it is always taken the wrong way.

I feel very bad for Britney because I know she is not the same anymore and I completely understand it's because of what these people have done to her. It's so F up. Her 20s and entire 30s was stolen from her - however it has to be called for what it is.

Due to medication, what happened during the conservatorship, perhaps before, during, after - all of it combined - she isn't the same and never will be. It makes me reference a post that a fan asked Vicki why Britney is never talking, out in public, seen etc and yes I understand Vicki says she chooses to etc however I think we all know a large reason is because Britney isn't all there mentally and it affects day to day life for her.

We can all watch and read her IG and without listening to a single comment start to realize that all of the lights are not on upstairs due to the severe trauma she endured. It is not meant to be mean or "not a true fan" but realization of reality.

I’m actually with you on what you said. What I don’t get is the hypocrisy in this forum. You can not say anything about Britney’s mental health that people will snatch your weave and say you shouldn’t try to diagnose her. But 99% of this forum acts like they know exactly what is going on in Britney’s life, and how she should handle her relationship with her family. The truth is, nobody knows anything but Britney herself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Absolutely. Britney would’ve had Lynne out of that serenity house by now if there wasn’t still love for her. 

I was about to say the same thing. Lynne failed her daughter but Britney obviously must care about her some or she would be crashing with Jamie Lynn by now