Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

I refuse to believe she is shading Selena.. there is no reason to think that, Selena is one of the few celebrities who have supported Britney unconditionally. 

About the guest lists I mean it was odd.. maybe Britney doesn’t really have friends besides Paris and Cade and she invited a bunch of randoms she likes on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

20 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I refuse to believe she is shading Selena.. there is no reason to think that, Selena is one of the few celebrities who have supported Britney unconditionally. 

About the guest lists I mean it was odd.. maybe Britney doesn’t really have friends besides Paris and Cade and she invited a bunch of randoms she likes on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

she obviously invited ppl that supported her and people she admired, but for all we know she could have had communications (even little ones) with every celeb on the wedding 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FrancescaFTW said:

I think she’s totally shading Selena. She’s saying she doesn’t even know her, she’s been forced to spend time with people against her will her whole life, and someone invites Selena to her wedding and Selena is bold enough to say to her three times “I just want you to be happy” then she compares her to Lynne. Even at her wedding Britney had to spend time with people she doesn’t know, against her will and one of them, Selena, says that to her. 

it’s a real unflattering pic of Selena she posted with her text.  

That’s a great analysis! Britney has a great point if that’s true! Cute way of keeping it real but also kind of sweet actually

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney has mental health issues. There’s nothing to be confused about. She clearly made a point in bringing up the fact that Selena speaks on it. She loves and misses her mom and I’m sure she struggles with it every day.  I do believe Lynne and Britney will repair their relationship in time. I’m more confused that Britney didn’t seem To have input in her wedding guest list. 

She couldn't been someone's plus 1.