Crazy 2K Tour (Dress Rehearsal) at Pensacola, Florida (Professional Wide Shot)

I didn't see anyone publish it so... :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:
Thank god for Britney-Online existence! Here's the full Crazy 2K Tour (Dress Rehearsal) from Pensacola, Florida (professional wide shot).
You can hear Britney blabbing, talking, and singing with her mic open.

What's your favorite part? Have you been to this concert?

PS - At the end of "Oops" she goes: "Did you guys like that? Please say yeah. Okay, even though in the song it says I'm not that innocent, it's just a song. I'm innocent!" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

credit: https://britney-online.net/news/

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

This is a good reminder she's never had a supportive sound team like...ever. 

Yeah, she deserves much better :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
Although, I do miss Johnny Wright as her manager alongside Larry.
I still remember the interview when he shared his thoughts on her 2008's comeback and experiences working with her in the 2000s. He was treating her well.

"A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success".

https://www.laineygossip.com/Former-manager-Johnny-Wright-criticises-Spears-family-for-pushing-Britney-Spears-comeback/12097

56.jpg

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I saw this tour in Albany. I remember it was such a big deal bc she was doing oops and don’t let me be the last to know before they were released or heard. It was so fun to get to hear them before the album dropped. The good ol days. 

True, before the leaking era - I can relate.
As a kid, I thought that the "Crazy 2K" and the "Oops" were the same tours! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
I mean, the stage and production stayed almost the same, except for the tracklist, outfits, props, and the length of the show.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

True, before the leaking era - I can relate.
As a kid, I thought that the "Crazy 2K" and the "Oops" were the same tours! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
I mean, the stage and production stayed almost the same, except for the tracklist, outfits, props, and the length of the show.

I disagree though.

The "...Baby One More Time Tour" and "Crazy 2K" Tour were visually VERY similar and practically the same show, but the "Oops I Did It Again Tour" was very much a new show. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block