Britney posted the video on tiktok and it's already gone viral

20 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Imagine getting angry and having that much hatred over a social media platform. Not to mention, it already went viral before she posted it on Tik Tok. 

He's entitled to his opinion..and i agree with him.. tiktok and general social media needs to stay away from the music industry.  

• Like 2
18 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao if this was Katy Perry yall would be dragging those vocals. 

I dont care about Christinas streeaming numbers. If you upload something to social media you can expect critisism. If you are a singer who sounds like a toad you can also expect critisism. Why are you all so mad? Not everyone has to like what you like. 

Katy perry sucks ***

So i know its gonna be a long time..and i appreciate that..i get it like every other fan..shes newly married..she got rid of the leach but hes still trying to disgustingly cling onto her..new home..newfound freedom and im SO happy for her..

BUT.. 

I think with the right team and the right producers B10 could easily be her biggest selling album..and i cant believe im saying it.. people love growth.. britney CAN sing..she KNOWS her self worth and is finally allowed to explore it again.. 

Now i i dont know about you but this would be the most anticipated since blackout.. artistic freedom..growth..vocals..vibes..herself simply being herself.. she could absolutely snatch that crown back on her own terms and personally i cannot wait.. britney is pop royalty and she's finally allowed to return as such..

There will always be doubtful people..jealous people..miserable people that simply hate for the sake of hating.. but britney is the living embodiment of taking is like A EFFING PRO.. i want britney to take full control of her image in her  natural, humble IDGAF way..britney is back...it will take a long time for her to pursue her career  but its literally on the edge of its seat..BEGGING to see what she does next..

Britney is smart.. with the right direction her next album could be really success ..even if she doesn't want huge success britney will always be appreciated and respected when she can put in her vision

Britney is far from over ..she simply deserves the right to pick and choose now when she wants to.. any album...any tour...she will sell out because she's earned it..britney is IN DEMAND..she will be for a LONG TIME..she knows.. deep down everyone knows.. its just up to her.. i hope everything passes..my girl is happy to pursue her career when the time is right.. we know shes overdue her success and regard as a highly talented artist and singer..she's got a lot of talent..she knows it..

I cant wait for her next era..its their waiting for her .. anything she brings to the table with be massively appreciated..girl just needs to want it like shes always loved her music

:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
On 7/16/2022 at 7:05 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I agree that she could go for a different sound but this sounds like a toad/goat mix. Its like she is trying super hard to sound soulful while also singing in a baby voice. Its just bad. But I have been down with Britney doing  a full album with completley different vocals since at least 2011. If you have professionals help her with her vocals Im sure it will sound good. 

yet she does this and it goes viral versus Xtina trying hard to be relevant with a spanish album and still flopping hard :(

On 7/16/2022 at 1:30 PM, The Greatest Show said:

the good thing is that the public is definitley on her side. The amount of people who are pretending that it sounds good is astounding. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: If she was interested, now would be a great time to release something. 

Shady Boots:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

On 7/16/2022 at 8:57 PM, Stefani said:

A social media platform typically full of Gen Zers and so-called social media influencers who constantly strive to get attention on there. Plus there've been like a thousand reports of the app misusing user data over the years.

Also I don't have a problem with Britney's video itself since, y'know, I actually praised it yesterday. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I'm just saying that TikTok as a concept is stupid imo. I'd rather watch Brit do this on Instagram and go viral on there than follow the TikTok trend.

Lol, you're just too old to get it Gtfo GIF by Mariah Carey - Find & Share on GIPHY.

7 hours ago, cubasterd said:

If Katy Perry did this with one of her own songs, I would be like "wow, Kathy can sing way better than I thought" lol

No..your not hearing me..katy Perry as an artist is the epitome of donkey di*k..arrse trash..katy perry makes trash  .she is trash..her image is trash..

Simply from a music loving perspective..katy Perry is as worse as they come..you couldn't pay me to watch her shows..desperate wannabe pop clown..thats who she's happy to be.. never pop royalty..more of the joker..the jester..shes a clown..she doesn't deserve anything more :bedtime_britney_book_Reading::truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

No..your not hearing me..katy Perry as an artist is the epitome of donkey di*k..arrse trash..katy perry makes trash  .she is trash..her image is trash..

Simply from a music loving perspective..katy Perry is as worse as they come..you couldn't pay me to watch her shows..desperate wannabe pop clown..thats who she's happy to be.. never pop royalty..more of the joker..the jester..shes a clown..she doesn't deserve anything more :bedtime_britney_book_Reading::truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

well that was too much...she just makes cute music and is basic as ****. I dont think she wants to be something more than she is. On the other hand Gaga... that is a clown

11 hours ago, One More Time said:

well that was too much...she just makes cute music and is basic as ****. I dont think she wants to be something more than she is. On the other hand Gaga... that is a clown

Im not much of a gaga fan but you let me know when gaga has dancing toilets, toilet brushes..fcccking toothpaste in her shows.. 

"I think my music is more inspiring that other pop stars" ...next minute... "did somebody say just eaaat..ding dong..singing this song" 

ABSOLUTE BALL ACHE SHE IS..

I could ignore it..but she goes round trashing artists like shes the next elvis...

She is a glorified children's entertainer..nothing more to her at all

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block