Britney posted the video on tiktok and it's already gone viral

Just now, Stefani said:

Cute but I ******* hate TikTok with every fiber of my being. If this is what popstars have to do to go viral nowadays, then there's no hope left for humanity. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Imagine getting angry and having that much hatred over a social media platform. Not to mention, it already went viral before she posted it on Tik Tok. 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I agree that she could go for a different sound but this sounds like a toad/goat mix. Its like she is trying super hard to sound soulful while also singing in a baby voice. Its just bad. But I have been down with Britney doing  a full album with completley different vocals since at least 2011. If you have professionals help her with her vocals Im sure it will sound good. 

The vocals are beautiful! No one care about your stupid *** opinion.

the post is going viral, it’s untouched and recorded in home, yet you are here criticizing Britney’s vocal or typing what’s good or bad! 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Imagine getting angry and having that much hatred over a social media platform. Not to mention, it already went viral before she posted it on Tik Tok. 

A social media platform typically full of Gen Zers and so-called social media influencers who constantly strive to get attention on there. Plus there've been like a thousand reports of the app misusing user data over the years.

Also I don't have a problem with Britney's video itself since, y'know, I actually praised it yesterday. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I'm just saying that TikTok as a concept is stupid imo. I'd rather watch Brit do this on Instagram and go viral on there than follow the TikTok trend.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

the good thing is that the public is definitley on her side. The amount of people who are pretending that it sounds good is astounding. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: If she was interested, now would be a great time to release something. 

Gurl it has more stream than Xtuna can ever release on tik too, Spotify or whatever. Nobody even knew she had an album out lol. Britney only did this in 10 minutes and didn’t even bother to turn the light on and she got millions of views. Pressed Xtuna fan can sit in the corner, thanks! :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

The vocals are beautifull

lmao if this was Katy Perry yall would be dragging those vocals. 

58 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Gurl it has more stream than Xtuna can ever release on tik too, Spotify or whatever. Nobody even knew she had an album out lol. Britney only did this in 10 minutes and didn’t even bother to turn the light on and she got millions of views. Pressed Xtuna fan can sit in the corner, thanks! :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I dont care about Christinas streeaming numbers. If you upload something to social media you can expect critisism. If you are a singer who sounds like a toad you can also expect critisism. Why are you all so mad? Not everyone has to like what you like. 

I'm still so slayed over this.  And this is coming from someone who was tired of BOMT and it's remixes added to every tour and residency lol.... this is such a fresh take on the track that gives it a whole new meaning. I really hope she records and releases this version for her fans and for herself! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block