Britney posted the video on tiktok and it's already gone viral

I'm so happy for how this is being received,I am happy for her💞! It really has had 99% of very positive comments, the 1% are negative people focusing on why she has a !Phone 6 or 7 (simple she has 2 or 3 cell phones 🤷🏽‍♀️), or one or two that have been being harsh, But they DO NOT MATTER!!! The Queen has brought the world to a standstill again.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

the good thing is that the public is definitley on her side. The amount of people who are pretending that it sounds good is astounding. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: If she was interested, now would be a great time to release something. 

It's not perfect but it shows so much potential for a new sound kinda like Britney with a Stevie Nicks flavor

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
30 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It's not perfect but it shows so much potential for a new sound kinda like Britney with a Stevie Nicks flavor

I agree that she could go for a different sound but this sounds like a toad/goat mix. Its like she is trying super hard to sound soulful while also singing in a baby voice. Its just bad. But I have been down with Britney doing  a full album with completley different vocals since at least 2011. If you have professionals help her with her vocals Im sure it will sound good. 

• Haha 1