Britney posted the video on tiktok and it's already gone viral

I'm so happy for how this is being received,I am happy for her💞! It really has had 99% of very positive comments, the 1% are negative people focusing on why she has a !Phone 6 or 7 (simple she has 2 or 3 cell phones 🤷🏽‍♀️), or one or two that have been being harsh, But they DO NOT MATTER!!! The Queen has brought the world to a standstill again.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

the good thing is that the public is definitley on her side. The amount of people who are pretending that it sounds good is astounding. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: If she was interested, now would be a great time to release something. 

It's not perfect but it shows so much potential for a new sound kinda like Britney with a Stevie Nicks flavor

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It's not perfect but it shows so much potential for a new sound kinda like Britney with a Stevie Nicks flavor

I agree that she could go for a different sound but this sounds like a toad/goat mix. Its like she is trying super hard to sound soulful while also singing in a baby voice. Its just bad. But I have been down with Britney doing  a full album with completley different vocals since at least 2011. If you have professionals help her with her vocals Im sure it will sound good. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block