Do you believe that Britney Spears’ Dad Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor allegedly had a secret relationship?

• Super Mods

Why do they seem much closer in this picture than she is with her husband? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
creepy step mom vibes 

spacer.png

Mathew Rosengart has also made countless claims that these two were allegedly in a relationship during all of this. 

It literally makes me want to vomit to think about but what are your thoughts of all this? Do you think that Lou allegedly used Jamie to get closer to Britney or do you think they just genuinely allegedly liked and cared for each other? 

gross dumb and dumber GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, Ryan Robles said:

I can totally see it being true. Straight men will do crazy s**t for some toto sometimes.....and the fact that MR is willing to risk his reputation as a lawyer to make claims like that only makes it more believeable.

I’m only saying cause Rosengart says it’s true so :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block