ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ, SIGN & SHARE - THE PETITION TO BRITNEY JEAN

Petition for what ?

Britney Jean was a pretty ok album I don’t care what anyone else thinks at-least she did a whole photo shoot 

mans I really like the font and I just think it wouldn’t be the same without it I would have preferred to hear Britney more just because I love Britney but Myah honestly held it down 

Great pop ballads 

Britney has literally not said anything about this album - she's been pretty vocal about what she doesn't like lately - so I say maybe just wait until Britney says something. It's obviously Myah's voice on some songs but why push this when there's kind of no urge to. It's something that, for better or for worse, happened and even when off of streaming it'll exist on YouTube, you can't just delete something from existence because you don't like it 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, emailmyheart1999 said:

Britney has literally not said anything about this album - she's been pretty vocal about what she doesn't like lately - so I say maybe just wait until Britney says something. It's obviously Myah's voice on some songs but why push this when there's kind of no urge to. It's something that, for better or for worse, happened and even when off of streaming it'll exist on YouTube, you can't just delete something from existence because you don't like it 

This petition is to ask RCA Records and Sony Music for those song. Britney will not provide anything maybe.

when do we get to decide an artists album be removed or changed that’s not our property it’s Britney’s and honestly it’s kind of a long shot if their isn’t some pieces of work by your favorite artist that don’t flatter you but I liked the album I just hope she learns from its pros and cons. 

3 minutes ago, 90sKnight said:

I searched Britney on YouTube and this BJean album thumbnail was gone so when do we get to decide an artists album be removed that’s not our property it’s Britney’s and honestly it’s kind of a long shot if their isn’t some pieces of work by your favorite artist that don’t flatter you but I liked the album I just hope she learns from its pros and cons. 

lol, the bj album is the property of her team/producers, who prevented her from realizing her project

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block