Vocal Expert (with Master's Degree) PRAISES Britney's BOMT Vocals on Instagram!

I love this for her! Im tired of people beating up on her vocal ability. I love her voice, it’s so unique and recognizable as Britney.
I remember Selena Gomez on Kelly Clarkson’s show, and saying how she knows she doesn’t have a great voice. Kelly’s response was perfect, that her voice makes people feel something and that’s what music is all about. Britney will always get me in the feels, and that’s why I’ll always be a fan.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

I love this for her! Im tired of people beating up on her vocal ability. I love her voice, it’s so unique and recognizable as Britney.
I remember Selena Gomez on Kelly Clarkson’s show, and saying how she knows she doesn’t have a great voice. Kelly’s response was perfect, that her voice makes people feel something and that’s what music is all about. Britney will always get me in the feels, and that’s why I’ll always be a fan.

I remember watching that. I hear people say selena is not talented as well and it's so mean. Selena can sing well too

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block