Do you like P!nk? Why? (State a top 3)

1. Longevity: The only artist from her era who still sells singles and albums in crazy amounts
  2. Acrobatics skills: which is not your typical pop choreography. It’s more demanding physically and it’s original.
  3. Songwriter: she writes all her music and pours her soul into the delivery of every line in her songs
  • Love 5

There You Go, Get the Party Started, Family Portrait, Stupid Girls, U + Ur Hand, Funhouse, So What, Sober, Blow Me (One Last Kiss), and Walk of Shame are all big faves with me, she has a fantastic voice and is a magnificent performer. I really do like a lot of her songs but I wouldn’t say she was ever one of my favorite artists. My favorite albums of hers is definitely Funhouse though, she had a terrific string of songs with that and The Truth About Love after. That was a great time for music and P!nk was a major part of that and had been since since 2000, but I think she really fell off after that Just Like Fire song which is a cute movie soundtrack bop but could not possibly sound more like Katy Perry, specifically Roar, and P!nk always claimed to not be that.

Raise Your Glass and ****in’ Perfect are bar anthems.

honestly p!nk was trying to show everyone she wasn’t going to be what they wanted her to be 

but to spite societal expectations which suck if you’ve not noticed 

pink deserves respect musically she doesn’t hate other people she just has her own style of things and so does Avril but I honestly don’t listen to them in the daily but had all their albums 

Stupid  girls 

there you go 

family portrait 

and the whole trouble era rocked on now a days she’s releasing more uplifting music and that’s great also 

Great live performer she’ll do daring acts which is creative 

• Love 1

I love me some P!nk. She's one of my fav artists even although I do blindly do or think whatever she says. I respect her craft, her music (esp. her earlier attempts somehow resonate with me). I felt somehow related to her; she's unapologetic, presents herself as cool person to be around and doesn't give a flying f. As for my fav albums and singles, it is difficult to choose three because I really do many and I don't have only top three but I'll give it a try anyway:

1. Try
  2. Sober
  3. U + Ur Hand
  4. Who Knew
  5. Wild Heart Can't Be Broken
  6. Secrets
  7. Get the Party Started
  8. GoodTime
  9. Cover Me In Sunshine
  10. Trouble

1. M!ssundaztood
  2. Funhouse
  3. I'm Not Dead

I also love her project with Dallas Green called You+Me, Together, they crafted amazing album Rose Ave. Really nice experience (singles were Break the Cycle, You and Me, Capsized. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/15/2022 at 1:57 PM, neko said:

no i don’t like st!nk. her songs serve australian soccer mom driving around with a “locally hated” sticker on the back of their car picking fights with the closest playground bench they can find 

This is frighteningly accurate.  Her and Bruno Mars’s Muzak is tailor made for a Target run.

• Like 1
On 7/16/2022 at 2:07 AM, Britney'sBish said:

I used to love Pink, but she's gotten pretty boring after The Truth About Love.

She's got some truly underrated gems in her catalog though.

Here's my favs...

1. Is This Thing On?

2. U + Ur Hand

3. Stupid Girls

4. It's All Your Fault

5. Try

6. Trouble

7. Whataya Want From Me (She honestly should have kept it)

8. Please Don't Leave Me

9. God Is A DJ

10. ******* (No one can convince me this song wasn't about Xtina)

She also has some amazing performances like Glitter In The Air. I wish she'd find her spark again because something is missing in her music and I can't put my finger on it.

Is This Thing On? & It’s All Your Fault, the taste 🫶🏻

• Love 1
On 7/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, Groundbreaking said:

I love me some P!nk. She's one of my fav artists even although I do blindly do or think whatever she says. I respect her craft, her music (esp. her earlier attempts somehow resonate with me). I felt somehow related to her; she's unapologetic, presents herself as cool person to be around and doesn't give a flying f. As for my fav albums and singles, it is difficult to choose three because I really do many and I don't have only top three but I'll give it a try anyway:

1. Try
  2. Sober
  3. U + Ur Hand
  4. Who Knew
  5. Wild Heart Can't Be Broken
  6. Secrets
  7. Get the Party Started
  8. GoodTime
  9. Cover Me In Sunshine
  10. Trouble

1. M!ssundaztood
  2. Funhouse
  3. I'm Not Dead

I also love her project with Dallas Green called You+Me, Together, they crafted amazing album Rose Ave. Really nice experience (singles were Break the Cycle, You and Me, Capsized. 

I’m glad someone mentioned rose ave., it’s a masterpiece 🥹

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block