Do you like P!nk? Why? (State a top 3)

The 4th artist sashaying to the opinion of the GP from Exhale is here... Do you like P!nk? why?

Personally, she's been on my top 5 faves since day 1 with some ups and downs between.

My top albums are:

01 . This one is the first I bought from her and I still love it from begining to end, it's such an underrated album! So good.

The #1 Place for Album & Single Cover's: P!nk - Try This (FanMade Album  Cover) | Album covers, Album, P!nk

02. This album have some gems like Who Knew, Stupid Girls, U + Ur hand (basically all singles) and some deep cuts as I got money now, conversations, i have seen the rain... excelence

im-not-dead.jpg

03- It's a tie between this and BT but i chose this one

e9d1f-thetruthaboutlovepinkalbum.jpg?w=3

and top 3 songs is kinda hard to pick... but here we go:

01-

02- 

03-

( I chose randomly cuzit's very hard to chose just 3, just focus on my top 3 albums)

What about y'all little crazy bbys?

• Love 6

Not a fan, never was. Most of her music for the last 15 years or so has been dreadful and seems to only cater towards generic Adult Contemporary Pop/Rock Top 40 Radio. She is extremely talented though, I’ll give her that.

Her best songs (not in order):
1. Don’t Let Me Get Me
2. Feel Good Time
3. Most Girls
4. Split Personality 
5. There You Go

Also special shoutout to Glitter in the Air. I used to really like that song back in 2010.

• Like 2

-She's an incredible live performer (she literally does aerial acrobatics WHILE singing live?? Who else could/would do that?)

-She has one of the most consistently strong discographies of any of the early 00's pop girls. 

-She serves raw emotion in her vocals. Unlike some of the main girls nowadays - she actually emotes with every word she sings, and it sounds like it's coming from the heart. She gives us bad bcch rock anthems AND raw, emotional ballads. 

-She is a loud and proud advocate for gay rights and women rights. 

-She's authentically gorgeous in her own way and doesn't care about the beauty standard (had short coloured hair & tattoos waaaay before it was mainstream)

(Some) of my favourite songs of hers:

- Who Knew

- Walk Me Home

-Glitter In the Air

• Love 4
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not really anymore musically. As a person, yes. I like her earlier work and haven’t liked a single Pink song since like 2008? It’s crazy how she blew up to the point where her song is #1 on iTunes and she debuted almost at the same time as Britney. 

1. Lady Marmalade
  2. You Make Me Sick
  3. There You Go

Lady Marmalade is Xtina's song.

Dua.thumb.gif.93903f126ddfa84c84d70da361

I don't like her music.

But her performances are just insane. She is one of the best performers of all time. On par with Jackson, even more sometimes. Singing while doing acrobatics is a mad skill. Singing on point with passion. Just awesome.

I'd love Britney to do a bit more of a Cirque du Soleil show. I love these shows. They're so beautiful. 

• Love 3

I used to love Pink, but she's gotten pretty boring after The Truth About Love.

She's got some truly underrated gems in her catalog though.

Here's my favs...

1. Is This Thing On?

2. U + Ur Hand

3. Stupid Girls

4. It's All Your Fault

5. Try

6. Trouble

7. Whataya Want From Me (She honestly should have kept it)

8. Please Don't Leave Me

9. God Is A DJ

10. ******* (No one can convince me this song wasn't about Xtina)

She also has some amazing performances like Glitter In The Air. I wish she'd find her spark again because something is missing in her music and I can't put my finger on it.

• Love 4

She's a great live performer and I like that she has her own schtick, there's nobody else in the industry who is very comparable to her in terms of her style and brand.

I haven't loved her last two albums, but there is a couple of songs that I really like. (Secrets on BT, Hey Why on H2BH)

Top three albums:

Funhouse, M!ssundaztood, Try This

Top three songs:

Glitter in the Air, God is a DJ, Just Like a Pill

Most Girls, Family Portrait, Bad Influence, Don't Let Me Get Me, Nobody Knows, Sober, There You Go, and Last to Know are all up there with her best too.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block