So I'm a nerd, I love watching people react to Britney's best live dance breaks and performances on YouTube! Doe's anyone else watch reaction vids? If so which ones are your fav you've watched?

I swear I'm not as lame as I come off as! I spend most of my time on youtube, and mostly watching people react to Britney performing! I love seeing their reactions, especially if they've never seen her perform before! Have ya'll watched any reaction vids? If so which ones did you love watching? britney spears GIF

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I liked Brad Evans as well, most of his Britney reactions. I love seeing people reacting to Britney. AjayII reacting to Glory is pretty fun, Beth Therese is currently reacting to Britney's albums and I watch that as well. 

Post the links so I can watch later when I get home! Please and thank you!!! <3

Someone posted this one a while back

Which was honestly the first reaction video I ever watched for anything ever... this guy actually got me back into work ***** because of his sheer excitement

He has a bunch of Britney and other pop vodeo reactions but he mostly does anime these days but I really enjoyed this guy's pop videos

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block