The Official Britney Spears Book Club - Britney: "There’s nothing better to me than holding 400 pages of paper in your hand and being able to be taken away. PS to all the readers ... stay GOOD !!!"

There’s nothing better to me than holding 400 pages of paper 📝 in your hand and being able to be taken away ... for a week ... because you actually fall in love with a character so much ... to the point where you laugh cry and live on the edge as if it were you too ... 🌺💄🏖👒🌸🍎👙💋🧚🏻‍♂️💃💃👯‍♀️👯‍♂️👠👒👛👛🙈🦄🐠🐠🍀☘️🌷🌹 PS to all the readers ... stay GOOD !!! 😉😉😉

• Love 4

51tENltiusL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Here is the synopsis of the book:

Denice is an all-out tomboy and proud of it. Her claim to fame is, she can burp louder than anyone on her street. And if need be, she can whoop any boy’s tail. Born in the Deep South in 1950 she is the third child of Nellie May, a beautiful red-head with deep emotional problems. Denice’s mother suffers from severe depression and struggles with every breath to raise her five children: Janice, the hippie; Pam, the beauty queen; Denice, the tomboy, and the two youngest, Lee Ann and Charlie. Charles, the father, is a con man, habitual liar, and self-proclaimed ladies’ man. He makes a buck anyway he can including coffee salesman, bootlegging, running a *****house, and a doctor. His lifestyle continually brings chaos and heartbreak to the home and drags them to the depths when he molests one of his children. On a cold morning Charles wakes Denice to help him plant Plastic Tulips In The Winter. “Daddy” she ask, “Why are we planting plastic tulips in the winter?” He answered her, “Because, when people drive by and see our tulips, we will be the only ones that can grow tulips in the winter.” Denice learns that a fatherless child grows up thinking all things are possible, but nothing is safe. She searches for the answer to the question: “Momma, are we there yet?” Get ready to laugh but keep the kleenex close by as you take this journey with Denice. As you read this coming of age book. You will say to everyone, “It is a must read.” It will be life changing for all that go on this journey with Denice.

I really like this thread! Very cool and faded.
I doubt I’ll read any of these because they don’t seem like my style, but it’s really nice to see a collection of real world items that give insight into real world Brit Brit. Like, books that are accessible for anyone to read and share in a bit of something with her. 

• Love 1

Britney is more intelligent than all us combined!

Her mind is complex that’s one of the things I love & is fascinated by.

I hate that the masses think she’s looney, but as time has proven the most intelligent/genius  figures were considered crazy.

I do know Britney is way smarter than she get credit for! 

I wish this was in a magazine, how in depth she is 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block