Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball Tour

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’ve saw a lot of people who even had golden circle say they couldn’t even see her…

She also apparently only briefly used one ot the runways once.

I’ve heard a lot of negativity about not being able to see the stage, even when close. I’ve also saw a lot of negativity about too many ballads and the closing song.

Same! I felt like the stage wasn’t going to make for a great view for some. I feel the stage isn’t set up for a stadium tour. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, merci12 said:

I'm considering getting tickets but this feels just like Joanne World Tour only with a smaller production in a stadium? I really wish she would skip the piano part for this tour.

The Monster Ball is still her best  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Don’t disrespect the JWT like that! The stageS were amazing, set list was incredible and the show actually flowed. I’m so happy I seen that show and I doubt I will be paying to see this show. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Don’t disrespect the JWT like that! The stageS were amazing, set list was incredible and the show actually flowed. I’m so happy I seen that show and I doubt I will be paying to see this show. 

I agree. I saw JWT and it was amazing.

Also JWT tickets were cheaper :emma:

• Haha 1

She hasn't topped the monster ball, like that tour is still her best one to date. 

It's also the controversial one with blood and stuff. Either she tamed out or society in general doesn't loke having their buttons push  

I still remember when a man said he was straight and she said security let you in, i implied gay men and women only,.

Wanna see if my hard on is bigger than yours (playing on the hermaphroditic rumors, however i had no idea that was hurting her that she was questioned if she was a man).

I just learned as well, Lady gaga was a facade to use for the trauma of what happened. 

She's still known as lady gaga, but it's definitely Stefani now since Stefani is healed and it would be expensive her to rebrand everything to ger birth name..

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She hasn't topped the monster ball, like that tour is still her best one to date. 

It's also the controversial one with blood and stuff. Either she tamed out or society in general doesn't loke having their buttons push  

I still remember when a man said he was straight and she said security let you in, i implied gay men and women only,.

Wanna see if my hard on is bigger than yours (playing on the hermaphroditic rumors, however i had no idea that was hurting her that she was questioned if she was a man).

I just learned as well, Lady gaga was a facade to use for the trauma of what happened. 

She's still known as lady gaga, but it's definitely Stefani now since Stefani is healed and it would be expensive her to rebrand everything to ger birth name..

I've been at all of her tours and The Monster Ball is not better than the BTW Ball or the ArtRave IMO.

The ArtRave has been THE BEST concert I had experienced in my life and I've seen A LOT; Madonna's, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, P!nk, Shakira, U2, Green Day, The Darkness, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Nightwish,  etc & etc... But nothing beats how I felt in the ArtRave. It was SUCH a magical experience; so unique, intimate and ALIVE. So full of joy & energetic. Like pure ecstasy without any *****. A true rave/celebration. Just so-so cool...

Also, the BTW Ball was absolutely incredible in every single way.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

My show got cancelled for that tour :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I totally agree!

All of her tours were outstanding and the Joanne World Tour was nothing less than amazing.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

I've been at all of her tours and The Monster Ball is not better than the BTW Ball or the ArtRave IMO.

The ArtRave has been THE BEST concert I had experienced in my life and I've seen A LOT; Madonna's, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, P!nk, Shakira, U2, Green Day, The Darkness, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Nightwish,  etc & etc... But nothing beats how I felt in the ArtRave. It was SUCH a magical experience; so unique, intimate and ALIVE. So full of joy & energetic. Like pure ecstasy without any *****. A true rave/celebration. Just so-so cool...

Also, the BTW Ball was absolutely incredible in every single way.

I strongly disagree with you!!! I also habe been to all of these three concerts (and even her first one: The Fame Ball Tour) and the ArtRave was in no way the best one out of the bunch! :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

It‘s the Monster Ball by far and closely followed by the Born This Way Ball! The Fame Ball is out of competition but has a special place in my heart, because it was her first tour und so perfectly intimate (before she went on performing in these huge venues)  :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Chrischi said:

I strongly disagree with you!!! I also habe been to all of these three concerts (and even her first one: The Fame Ball Tour) and the ArtRave was in no way the best one out of the bunch! :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

It‘s the Monster Ball by far and closely followed by the Born This Way Ball! The Fame Ball is out of competition but has a special place in my heart, because it was her first tour und so perfectly intimate (before she went on performing in these huge venues)  :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Opinions honey!!! They're like an a.s.s, everybody has one :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I think The Monster Ball is very overrated :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

It's so good tho, but definitely not her best :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I much prefer the ArtRave, the BTW Ball or the Joanne World Tour in every single way.

But the energy & vibe at the ArtRave was like no other... It was absolutely magical & contagious.  

Long live The ArtRave :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block