Belgrade is Hosting EUROPRIDE this year (first time ever in South-Eastern Europe) - Are you coming?

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

It's the first time any country outside of Western Europe will be hosting Europride :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Belgrade has won against Barcelona, Dublin, and Lisbon. Since it's the biggest pride event in entire Europe, over 100k people are expected to come and a lot of manifestations are being prepared. It will be a week full of amazing parties and concerts with many popular artists (local and worlds) :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Belgrade is about to legalize gay marriage very soon too, followed up with legalisationΒ of adoption right after that, slay.Β 

See ya around ******es :neydedance_purple:

• Love 3
  • 4 months later...
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, shya said:

I thought those countries were lowkey anti-LGBT, but I'm dumb and Hungary is probably the one more stricter, i always mix those countries and they're actually different from each other right? could you explain to me the Balkan countries that Β are more friendly?Β 

and that's very cool, a really cool change,

Β HAVE FUN!Β 

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

They used to be very anti-lgbt but this is changing a lot. Slovenia legalized gay marriage and adoption, Croatia legalized same s** unions, as well as Montenegro. And Serbia is legalizing gay marriage in 2023. Not sure about North Macedonia and Bosnia and Herzegovina and how far they've progressed when it comes to this issue :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Hungary used to be extremely gay friendly before Orban became the president :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Β now he's trying to revert the lgbt-friendly laws from what I've heard. Interestingly enough, I'm in Budapest visiting my bf atm :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block