Cardi B or Nicki Minaj?

• Super Mods

Wow this is hard for me cause im a fan of both.

I'll say Nicki cause she's been around longer, has had more success and she not only raps but sings quite beautifully.

HOWEVER Cardi is more likable and charming.

Her funny personality has also attributed to her success along with her music.

Nicki just needs to be more humble imo.

I mean I love her but she has a BIG ego!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, princessmimi said:

Wow this is hard for me cause im a fan of both.

I'll say Nicki cause she's been around longer, has had more success and she not only raps but sings quite beautifully.

HOWEVER Cardi is more likable and charming.

Her funny personality has also attributed to her success along with her music.

Nicki just needs to be more humble imo.

I mean I love her but she has a BIG ego!

It’s a tough decision but I agree! Cardi B 🤍

• Love 2

Tanya

Now this does not mean I hate Cardi... I would bop to 'Bodak Yellow', 'Drip', and maaaan 'Thru Your Phone' :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

However, I do think that her success has to do more with her developing an online persona and to her feuds, not with the music itself. I mean, I am not a fan, but I used to follow her on Instagram just to see what videos she would post making her weird sounds and how bad her grammar is both in English and Spanish. Like me, there were many I bet. 

Up to this point, my friend and I say eeeeeeeeaaawwwww when we call each other on the phone :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Plus, she does not have the cadence nor the flow. I see her more like a hip-hop enthusiast who happened to land a contract and became famous. 

As for her more recent success, she has relied on ho.eing around, and I am not condemning that, but c'mon, WAP is a terrible song. People listen out of them being morbid. The same goes for 'Up'. The new song I skipped like after 10 seconds. On the other hand, music videos for these two uninspired raunchy songs... wow, just wow.

So yeah, Cardi keeps the public's eyes on her... for the right reasons? Don't think so.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Tanya

Now this does not mean I hate Cardi... I would bop to 'Bodak Yellow', 'Drip', and maaaan 'Thru Your Phone' :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

However, I do think that her success has to do more with her developing an online persona and to her feuds, not with the music itself. I mean, I am not a fan, but I used to follow her on Instagram just to see what videos she would post making her weird sounds and how bad her grammar is both in English and Spanish. Like me, there were many I bet. 

Up to this point, my friend and I say eeeeeeeeaaawwwww when we call each other on the phone :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Plus, she does not have the cadence nor the flow. I see her more like a hip-hop enthusiast who happened to land a contract and became famous. 

As for her more recent success, she has relied on ho.eing around, and I am not condemning that, but c'mon, WAP is a terrible song. People listen out of them being morbid. The same goes for 'Up'. The new song I skipped like after 10 seconds. On the other hand, music videos for these two uninspired raunchy songs... wow, just wow.

So yeah, Cardi keeps the public's eyes on her... for the right reasons? Don't think so.

That’s on Onika Tanya Maraj periodddd:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: ily

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block