Taika Waiti says gen z and stranger things ruined Kate bush, he's getting dragged and it's opened up a conversation on Gatekeeping Music for certain generations

He's getting dragged, whether joking or not, Taika Waitia has opened a conversation on gatekeeping Music..

Some agree saying the whole 

"I was there, you didn't experience it, so leave the club"

One person said it was cool seeing the girls get some lyrics right, but i know evety word cos i was there, that's my era of pop Music. 

As to drag gen z for not being cool. 

One said we could be better than this gatekeeping thing, cos we want the legacy of these artists to continue, but doing this is a way to hurt it, and piss them off.

But one person said start with that one song than go deep dive through the whole discography to dive into these artists. 

@Slayer

@MikeHunt

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block