Britney: there’s no greater substance in this world other than truth

Make-believers on a compass would reverse a map always 🧭🧭🧭… why ask anyone for directions when only YOU know where you’re going … sometimes I’m an idiot and reach out when what I’m trying to find is right before my very eyes … honestly could it be that simple ??? To accept and receive a moment … Letting go and getting out of my head … the book Invisible isn’t bad … sorry she’s classic in every way … one and only @officialdaniellesteel … her novels are the ******* best and that’s all I like !!! Read them in the airport … waiting for the plane with a cigarette in my hand … in my car always saying damn each part is so good, but yet I still keep waiting for the next good part … it’s all good … what person ignites your soul and finds you anonymously “out of sight” 🔥🔥🔥 ??? Your childish shadow that can disappear, but also appear whenever it pleases … what person doesn’t cast you apart or call you out ??? Appears to be something I can’t bargain with and that’s a shame because I’d like to bargain, but do we bargain with the TRUTH ??? Hmmmmmm the truth … there’s no greater substance in this world other than truth … nothing is greater … but to call a book by the one and only the truth would be silly when it’s nothing more than an imaginative dream for one to depart … look up your libraries if you like, but there is no gate … no lock 🔐🔐🔐 … no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of the mind !!! So maybe the dream is to lie ??? Hmmmmmm … I mean I’m like y’all ??? I don’t have the answer … I don’t know !!! DEEP WATERS !!! Look up if you start to drown 😳😳😳🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Love 9
5 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

me running to order that book from the library :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

I'M CHEERING & CRYING FOR "ANTONIA". argentina GIF

#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • In this riveting novel from Danielle Steel, a gifted young woman must grapple with the legacy of a troubled childhood in order to pursue her dreams.

Antonia Adams is the product of a loveless marriage between an aspiring actress and an aristocrat. As a child, she is abandoned in the abyss that yawns between them, blamed by her mother, ignored by her father, and neglected by both. Unprotected and unloved, she learns that the only way to feel safe is to hide from the dangers around her, drawing as little attention as possible to herself, to be “invisible.”

In her isolation, books are her refuge and movies her escape. A day spent being carried away by an unforgettable film in a dark theater is her greatest thrill. Her love of the movies turns into a dream to become a screenwriter, and a summer job at a Hollywood studio. There, a famous British filmmaker notices her, and suddenly she can remain invisible no longer. He wants to put her in a movie and make her a star. It is a dazzling opportunity but a terrifying one, as it strips her of the camouflage that made her feel safe. She is suddenly thrust into the public eye—and even more so when they fall in love.

She will never let go of her true dream of becoming a filmmaker, though, and if she wants to make that leap, she will have to expose herself in ways she never has before. When tragedy strikes, she must decide whether she will remain center stage or become invisible again, where she feels safest. Will she face her demons, or run and hide?

In this extraordinary novel, Danielle Steel tells the story of a woman who must decide how high a price she is willing to pay to pursue her passion—and whether it is possible to stay true to herself while she does.

https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Novel-Danielle-Steel/dp/198482158X

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block