Do You Like CHRISTINA AGUILERA? (State a top 3)

Do You Like Xtina?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't like Christina as a person AT ALL!

Her fake AF ghetto personality in the beginning, the Diva attitude, being shady to other artists...there just wasn't much to like about her personality.

Luckily she's been far more humble in recent years, I guess flop after flop and losing your high paying reality show job will do that.

Now on the other hand, I loved her music all the way up to Lotus. However Liberation was so bad I genuinely forgot that it existed and thought Accelerate ended up just being one of those promo singles.

She's best when she isn't screaming/wailing (see Birds of Prey and Say Something).

My favs from her are...

1. Let There Be Love

2. Birds of Prey

3. Hurt

4. Vanity

5. Candyman

6. kcuF Your Body

7. Not Myself Tonight

8. Dirrty

9. Falling In Love Again

10. Express

11. Say Something

12. Nobody Wants To Be Lonely

She's a bish as a person but yes, I like her. And I deeply respect her as an artist and as a woman because she had the tough job of being Britney's contemporary and her closest competition.

"Stripped" is definitely her best album, I won't even accept other answer, like do your homework.

• Love 1

It’s sad that Christina was always compared to Britney. 

i truly like her. I love Britney bc I like more dance performance type artist but

Xtina had the voice , the un apologetic fashion sense not always the best but she took risks and her eras were different in a sense. 

I wish xtina got more love but I’m sure she’s happy bc she’s rich lol.

Musically, voice of a generation! One of the best female vocalist ever! I like her debut album to Bionic. After that, it was very hit or miss for me (mostly miss). 

The public persona that she’s portrayed, I don’t like her. She was very nasty for a long time and not just to Britney but many other artists and groups. Only recently in the last few years of her flopage has she humbled herself. 

After seeing everyone’s fave songs, made me remember how much of her early work I really loved. Like many have said Stripped is her best work and one of the best pop albums of this century! 

spacer.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block