Frank Ocean released his critically acclaimed debut album ‘channel ORANGE’ 10 years ago this week

Me thinking someone actually remembered my love for Frank Ocean: :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

Me realizing I was just part of a mass tag: :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

If your thread is great, it won't need a mass tag to be successful. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Although, most Exhalers seem to have no idea who Frank is, so it was doomed from the start.

Anyways, cheers to this wonderful man and the beginning of his solo career (besides Nostalgia, Ultra). Blonde is my #1 favorite album of time. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

On 7/11/2022 at 12:36 PM, Isla said:

I never heard this album. But Thinking Bout You and Pyramids are really good songs.

Pink Matter is truly the highlight for me off that album. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Takes me right back to the summer of 2012. PLSSS I’m gonna cry because of how nostalgic  this song is making me feel. One of the greatest summers of my life. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: @Rik do u know this masterpiece 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Pink Matter is truly the highlight for me off that album. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Takes me right back to the summer of 2012. PLSSS I’m gonna cry because of how nostalgic  this song is making me feel. One of the greatest summers of my life. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad::crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: @Rik do u know this masterpiece 

I love pink matter

its my favourite song of his and it reminds me of high school

• Love 1
On 7/11/2022 at 12:57 PM, britney_rocks said:

Why am I tagged in this flop thread? 

Because you’re an uncultured f@d who needs a wake-up call and is still stuck in 2004.spacer.png

On 7/11/2022 at 1:32 PM, Alio said:

I'm gonna act like I know who that person is.. after all it's a Britney...Music forum. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Stream ‘Pink Matter’ 

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

On 7/11/2022 at 4:12 PM, Stefani said:

Channel Orange? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: But isn't this the guy who used his bisexuality to sell records? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Used his bi***uality? He came out as bi and talked about it in great extent through his Tumblr and on this album. You’re so… nvm 

On 7/11/2022 at 3:50 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

One of my favorite albums ever. Every track is perfection.

Especially Lost, Thinkin About You, Pyramids, Bad Religion and of course my favorite: Forrest Gump.

I WANNA SEE YOUR POMS POMS FROM THE STANDS

Think Frank Ocean GIF

On 7/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, ItsSway said:

Stawp, seriously?! Omg. Now I have to sit down and take a trip down memory lane. Love, love this album. 

🧡🧡

• Love 1
On 7/11/2022 at 9:35 PM, ChrisBritSlo said:

I feel personally attacked by the responses, when so many users don't know Frank Ocean. Wasn't he supposed to do something with Britney as well?

7 hours ago, s&m said:

i’m not surprised you bottoms  don’t know who frank ocean is. 

His albums are perfection 

Knee stans are so sheltered and aloof from the rest of society. They still live like it’s 2004. They probably can’t even list 10 songs outside of their looped Kim Petras pride playlist. At this point, all we can do is pray. spacer.png

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Because you’re an uncultured f@d who needs a wake-up call and is still stuck in 2004.spacer.png

Stream ‘Pink Matter’ 

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Used his bi***uality? He came out as bi and talked about it in great extent through his Tumblr and on this album. You’re so… nvm 

I’m stuck in 2004, and you’re the one making a thread about Frank Who Ocean

Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Knee stans are so sheltered and aloof from the rest of society. They still live like it’s 2004. They probably can’t even list 10 songs outside of their looped Kim Petras pride playlist. At this point, all we can do is pray. spacer.png

K.UM Petras? i don’t know her 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block