Probate notes on the Lynne Spears fee payment case.

Meaning of Probate notes: Probate Examiner Notes (Probate Notes) are summaries prepared by the probate examiner after reviewing your petition. This summary is transmitted to the probate judge and may assist him/her during their review of the matter. Probate Notes will include an identification of the parties involved in the matter, the relief sought, summaries of reports and objections, and a listing of deficiencies in your petition.

These are the notes, apparently everything is going in Britney's favor to win this case, but as I mentioned these are the PA notes, The judge is the one who makes the final verdict. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

What's sad about everything is Britney has said numerous times before everything happened that she wants to make sure her family is taken care of.  But then greed got in the way and they nearly destroyed her.  I wouldn't want to take care of the people that did this to me either, pay your own bills.

She would have given them all the best, and helped him open doors, as a healthy team. But yes, sadly the reality turned out to be different.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

What's sad about everything is Britney has said numerous times before everything happened that she wants to make sure her family is taken care of.  But then greed got in the way and they nearly destroyed her.  I wouldn't want to take care of the people that did this to me either, pay your own bills.

yeah, despite all the childhood trauma, she was still helping them at the beginning of her career, there was no need to take over her life like that :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

Lynn would have lived luxurious if she was team Britney! She plotted conservatorship, now time to pay her dues…her worse nightmare is in front of her

i can’t wait after this Britney ask Lynn to move out of her house which she owns as well

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block