Would you rather a duet with Christina Aguilera or Beyoncé?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I don’t like either of them and neither of them can bring anything new to the table sound-wise these days. 

Beyoncé releases a song and it becomes a world wide hit and TikTok trending sound. She’s doing just fine and generates a lot of commercial success.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Christina and Britney would be huge because of their rivalry! I would love a collab and a joint stadium tour! Beyonce could be their opening act. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I just know a Britney and Christina joint Tour could be fun and so legendary but Christina would have to open for Britney :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I just know a Britney and Christina joint Tour could be fun and so legendary but Christina would have to open for Britney :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Joint means they're both headlining it don't matter who's performing when. And i thought we agreed Beyonce is opening for them. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Usually artist have separate sets but i would actually love if Britney performed a few songs, then Xtina, then Britney again and at the end they perform their smash hit collab Eat My Puthy (Britney bi*ch remix). :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 2

I think a duet with Xtina could generate some great buzz due to their media feud from 20 years ago, and it would create a nice nostalgia moment with the right song/video.

However, it would also be a risk as gen-Z'ers might not feel it/completely ignore it, and it could be seen as a desperate attempt to be relevant again from the more senior audience, so they'd need to play it well.

Every time I see xtina and britney being treated as equals I roll my eyes so far I can see my own ***, so I think an actual collab would be a terrible choice. A funny little skit or a pic together for the sake of nostalgia and making fun of their history? Maybe. An official duet... please, no.

Beyoncé on the other hand, I could get on board, it could be interesting, it would be definitely iconic. (Still I think collabs between two big icons rarely work as good as expected, though)

3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Beyoncé releases a song and it becomes a world wide hit and TikTok trending sound. She’s doing just fine and generates a lot of commercial success.

I’m 2016 maybe. The GP are over it, and I don’t like her sound anymore. So personally I wouldn’t want a Beyoncé collar. Telephone would have been iconic back in 2009/2010, but not now 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block