Would you rather a duet with Christina Aguilera or Beyoncé?

Beyoncé. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: She’s always been supportive of Brit and Brits always said Beyonce inspires her. I’m not a huge fan of Beyoncé but I can’t deny she is a superstar, has impact and will give you a great performance.  I think they would bring out the best in each other artistic wise. 

A Brit/Xtina collab would’ve been cool anywhere between 2000-2006ish because of their history. I like Xtina’s music more than Bey but Xtina fell off around 2008 and has only found success when she was a feature on others’ singles. Idk, a collab between them at this point would seem desperate like if Tiffany and Debbie Gibson did a duet. It’s like two old teeny boppers getting together. It’s not like they’re friends where this is an organic collab, this would only be for clout and let’s face it, no one really cares about the Britney/Christina feud anymore except the hardcore B Army stans. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Xtina isn’t  a dancer anymore and Britney’s not a vocalist. If they met each other in the middle, it would just be lackluster. Beyoncé would fit both roles well. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Super Mods

Is the question whether you would want britney to duet with them or who WE would duet with?

Although I dont like Beyonce,

I'd pick her anyday cause she's not shouty and screaming like Christina.

I feel like Christina would try to upstage whoever she duets with

and u can tell by all the oversinging she does all the time

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Beyoncé. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: She’s always been supportive of Brit and Brits always said Beyonce inspires her. I’m not a huge fan of Beyoncé but I can’t deny she is a superstar, has impact and will give you a great performance.  I think they would bring out the best in each other artistic wise. 

A Brit/Xtina collab would’ve been cool anywhere between 2000-2006ish because of their history. I like Xtina’s music more than Bey but Xtina fell off around 2008 and has only found success when she was a feature on others’ singles. Idk, a collab between them at this point would seem desperate like if Tiffany and Debbie Gibson did a duet. It’s like two old teeny boppers getting together. It’s not like they’re friends where this is an organic collab, this would only be for clout and let’s face it, no one really cares about the Britney/Christina feud anymore except the hardcore B Army stans. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Xtina isn’t  a dancer anymore and Britney’s not a vocalist. If they met each other in the middle, it would just be lackluster. Beyoncé would fit both roles well. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

christina aguilera television GIF by The Voice

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney and Bey already collabed twice tho?

Did you mistake Sabi and Tinashe for Beyonce or...? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Beyonce would be my choice. Although a collab between them would suck now given how pretentious Beyonce has become. If it were fun!Beyonce from the early 2000s, then maybe. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block