Impersonator Ashley Pitzer’s Glory Inspired Photoshoot

• Super Mods

No offence to any Britney impersonator’s but when will impersonators just leave Britney to being Britney and focus on their own careers and their own originality? There are a few of them out there who profit big time off Britney’s hard work, persona and career. I just don’t know. I’m sure it freaks her out some? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: What are others thoughts on Britney impersonators? 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

No offence to any Britney impersonator’s but when will impersonators just leave Britney to being Britney and focus on their own careers and their own originality? There are a few of them out there who profit big time off Britney’s hard work, persona and career. I just don’t know. I’m sure it freaks her out some? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: What are others thoughts on Britney impersonators? 

I feel the exact same way 🙄

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Errbody gotta eat. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
20 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Being a superstar like Britney, having impersonators and tribute artists comes along with it, just like Elvis, MJ, Madonna etc. It's meant as a tribute and celebration of their artistry.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I like her and even friends with her on fb lol but I’ll admit she looks more like Jessica Simpson, who she also does an amazing job at impersonating!

i was going to say the same thing, she definitely looks more like jessica simpson than britney! 

• Love 1

The Glory photoshoot had a very cool set up. So sleek and clean. Arguably her best album photoshoot theme since ITZ. It helped that she was so fit and in shape. And her face looked prettier after the BJ fillers and FF heavy medications. The spark in her eyes was finally showing again.

She was at a happier place in her life, and it showed in Glory era, visually and musically.  

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block