InTouch Magazine: “Britney & Sam Divorcing After 39 Days?”

3 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

So, we are just okay sharing trash on this forum for the sake of freedom of speech? Don't know, I think it's counterproductive. 

Didn't Britney herself express her discontent with tabloids and the trash they generate on her? And we're okay with them running rampant on Exhale? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

In all honesty, I don't think that this approach is judicious. 

I think that adding a “Trash” watermark or text over a pic of a trash magazine, indicating a lack of endorsement, would be a major benefit to us and to the GP..

it’s in the power of the users to enforce this, not jordan. there is no tech that can automatically mark pics of Britney disinformation.

if enough of us (politely) request an OP to add a watermark, text, whatever saying “Trash” to these magazine covers, everyone’s goal can be accomplished.

maybe cool kids like @DougfromBrazilIsBack and @Slayer can help lead the effort. 😊 I’ll certainly do this too…but no one is going to listen to me 😂

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think that adding a “Trash” watermark or text over a pic of a trash magazine, indicating a lack of endorsement, would be a major benefit to us and to the GP..

it’s in the power of the users to enforce this, not jordan. there is no tech that can automatically mark pics of Britney disinformation.

if enough of us (politely) request an OP to add a watermark, text, whatever saying “Trash” to these magazine covers, everyone’s goal can be accomplished.

maybe cool kids like @DougfromBrazilIsBack and @Slayer can help lead the effort. 😊 I’ll certainly do this too…but no one is going to listen to me 😂

You know what, I stan for the #Trash hashtag. I want 1%. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I endorse and I approve this message Barack Obama Reaction GIF

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Anna Karina said:

What is the GQ interview they mention about?

“I don't want to spend $200 on something that I can buy for $60,” he says. “ I am careful with money because I do want to build a future for my children. If you came to this country, you came with a purpose. You don't come here to goof around.”

But how does that work when your fiancée is worth tens of millions of dollars? All couples have to figure out money together. How do they do it? “Trading off who pays for dinner. We don't have a joint account. I live off of lettuce and rice and coffee. That comes out to like $16 a day so I can take care of that myself,” he says. “We do travel a lot and I am dating a girl that's very expensive, she has an expensive taste but I do try to incorporate my lifestyle to her as well, and if it was up to me, we would cut down on the traveling and stay at a much cheaper hotel, and we would probably live off of $60 a day.” Really? “Because that's what I can afford, yeah.” Is it hard to have that discrepancy where she has more money than you? “It's not, at all. Not at all. I think it's a normal lifestyle and it's not about money. You can live a lifestyle off that, but you have to be fair and square.”

https://www.gq.com/story/sam-asghari-gq-interview

• Like 1

There's a lot going on in this thread

Firstly, I think the only truth in this article would be Brit likely did have all the locks changed on the new house... like why wouldn't she... she literally just had a break in days earlier

As for sharing these tabloids... I'll be honest, curiosity gets the better of me and I want to read them... but I know they're trash. I feel a bit better when I can read them here rather than buy the magazine or give the site hits, and I'd be totally into the idea of putting a watermark of sorts 

• Like 2

How is this even legal?

Btw it is quite disturbing how easily humans are tricked. We can see through this crap, most of us I hope, but when we are fed CNN news; like world news/political news etc, we eat it raw. Ever wondered if it is not just one news platform that spews nothing but lies, but all of them have the right to? Cuz obviously from reading this ****, it is acceptable/legal.  

Where did this thing come of? I will believe it when I see it, I don't like the guy but... anyway, magazines have to sell and make money, and who better than Britney makes money? They know that only writing Britney on their cover they will sell no matter if it is true or false... I read some interesting facts though 🙃

23 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Printed media will disappear in a few years and no educated person actually believes tabloids.

OK Magazine is over already, I bet In Touch and Life Style will be next lol good riddance!!!!! These people really think this is 2007 and everyone believes tabloids 

17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

What trash!

Why does the world have this image of Britney being some unstable crazy chick,

when she hasnt done anything crazy in a VERY LONG time?

I feel bad for her cause her 2007 meltdown obviously still follows hers and will till the day she dies.

That makes so mad!!!!!! 2007 was literally ******* 15 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙄 When will everyone get over it? Men do a lot ****ed up things and people forget in like 2 days. Just look Bob Dylan's r*** allegation, Drake hanging with minors etc but no, let's talk about that time when the crazy insane Britney Spears drove to Starbucks everyday lol because that basically what she did in 2007 😂

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

That makes so mad!!!!!! 2007 was literally ******* 15 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙄 When will everyone get over it? Men do a lot ****ed up things and people forget in like 2 days. Just look Bob Dylan's r*** allegation, Drake hanging with minors etc but no, let's talk about that time when the crazy insane Britney Spears drove to Starbucks everyday lol because that basically what she did in 2007 😂

I know!

People just want to find a reason to hate on her.

She has not shown any craziness since then and I think she knows better than to act on it again.

I wish people would treat her with respect and not with hate.

Like seriously, did you see the comments on her instagram post about her miscarriage?

They were CRUEL and EVIL! They were saying SHE DESERVED IT!

FK PEOPLE! :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block