InTouch Magazine: “Britney & Sam Divorcing After 39 Days?”

12 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Well that is called censorship, which is 100% incorrect way to approach anything. This is the internet you are allowed to post and say whatever you want. 

I don’t agree with the article and I believe print media is dead anyways. But we are not the people to police what gets posted or not. Anyone with half a brain will know this is nonsense. 

nene GIF

• Haha 4
37 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree with this, though it may get me in hot water. I don't ever want Exhale to become a place where we aren't allowed to post what's going on because it doesn't fit our own views (and of course there needs to be discretion; freedom of speech does have its limitations - like, you can't just yell FIRE! in a crowded room for the sake of freedom of speech).

I agree the tabloid is pure trash and built on lies, but I also think it's important we call them out for that, versus looking the other way and pretending it doesn't exist. BreatheHeavy has always been this way, and it's caused friction in the past, but I do want to protect our right to express (again, within the boundaries of the community guidelines). LMK what you all think about that. 

nene GIF

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

versus looking the other way and pretending it doesn't exist

That’s how they will eventually vanish. Ignore them. Spreading disinformation and lies, fake news is not freedom of speech. Or at least, does a verification of what is legit before posting. Heck, even Twitter and Instagram has warning about the content you can post in their plataforms. That’s how I feel about it.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

like, you can't just yell FIRE! in a crowded room for the sake of freedom of speech).

I 100% agree with this standard of free speech. On BH I applaud the diversity of viewpoints and I love engaging with and learning from people who have perspectives different than mine.

my only caution with these trash magazine covers is, IMO Stan’s are being used as the primary distribution system for these clearly trash covers. We are the only ones spreading these trash mags online. It seems like Stan’s are being used.

my strong preference: anyone who uploads one of these covers, add a watermark that indicates there is no endorsement of the article, like “profit from Britney,” “nope” or “journalism?”…it’s really easy to add a watermark…it can be anything that indicates a lack of endorsement of the article. Bc at this point only Stan’s are posting this type of content about Britney. I fear we are spreading the misinformation just by retweeting a pic of the magazine.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I 100% agree with this standard of free speech. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff peeps say here but I applaud their viewpoint and love engaging with them and learning their prospective.

my only caution with these trash magazine covers is, IMO Stan’s are being used as the primary distribution system for these clearly trash covers. We are the only ones spreading these trash mags online. It seems like Stan’s are being used.

my strong preference: anyone who uploads one of these covers, add a watermark that indicates there is no endorsement of the article, like “profit from Britney,” “nope” or “journalism?”…it’s really easy to add a watermark…it can be anything that indicates a lack of endorsement of the article. Bc at this point only Stan’s are posting this type of content about Britney. I fear we are spreading the misinformation just by retweeting a pic of the magazine.

Lol or more fun watermarks are ANY line from POM

“You want a piece of me”

”Ms. Bad Media Karma”

“I’m still an exceptional earner”

“I can’t see the harm of working and being a mom”

”I’m Mrs. She’s Too Big now She’s Too Thin.”

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

What trash!

Why does the world have this image of Britney being some unstable crazy chick,

when she hasnt done anything crazy in a VERY LONG time?

I feel bad for her cause her 2007 meltdown obviously still follows hers and will till the day she dies.

And obviously she's a lot better now and stable cause I dont think Sam would've married her if she wasnt.

Just saying.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I 100% agree with this standard of free speech. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff peeps say here but I applaud their viewpoint and love engaging with them and learning their prospective.

Exactly. I roll my eyes every time I see those posts from those trash media and some twitter "fans". When I mentioned it should get banned someone raised the "censorship question" which was not referring to. If we can't prevent those postings at least should have a like you said a watermark saying that the posting was not verified or confirmed to be true to not lead to disinformation and fake news. That's my point. 

• Love 1

she hasn't been this mediatized since 2007, despite being "retired" for 5.5 years, I hope she managed it well. she hasn't made a public appearance in years. the more she waits, the more stressful it might become. and paparazzi are probably trying to get a snap from her. I get why she's been flying a lot lately

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree with this, though it may get me in hot water. I don't ever want Exhale to become a place where we aren't allowed to post what's going on because it doesn't fit our own views (and of course there needs to be discretion; freedom of speech does have its limitations - like, you can't just yell FIRE! in a crowded room for the sake of freedom of speech).

I agree the tabloid is pure trash and built on lies, but I also think it's important we call them out for that, versus looking the other way and pretending it doesn't exist. BreatheHeavy has always been this way, and it's caused friction in the past, but I do want to protect our right to express (again, within the boundaries of the community guidelines). LMK what you all think about that. 

So, we are just okay sharing trash on this forum for the sake of freedom of speech? Don't know, I think it's counterproductive. 

Didn't Britney herself express her discontent with tabloids and the trash they generate on her? And we're okay with them running rampant on Exhale, just because we want to be able to discuss them for our entertainment? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

In all honesty, I don't think that this approach is judicious. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block