AUDRINA PATRIDGE (from The Hills & The Hills: New Beginnings) being treated badly by JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

Ugh, he’s such a dbag! The way that guy is defending him “oh maybe he didn’t know what he was doing” please!!!! He was trying to be cool, and be like ~I’m a serious musician, play music!~. Anyways watching his acceptance speech… he praised Chris Brown, Kanye West, and Robin Thicke… not a mention of a single female artist! I know it was before a lot of the controversy around those 3 started/happened, but still it has not aged well. 

Look, I agree people shouldn’t be held to what they did in their early twenties forever, I mean I was a mess then. BUT Justin said/did a lot of *hitty things back then. And a couple little tweets apologizing to Britney and Janet or about BLM don’t undo it all. Actions speak louder than words, and his actions don’t really show me that he’s all that much better now. I was a big NSYNC fan, he was my first big celebrity crush, and I was still kinda a fan in his early solo career although I felt lots of red flags… even as a tween! I’m willing to give him another chance, but he’s gotta do better than a couple apology tweets. Plus, I know it’s just a rumor, but, I mean there’s videos out there that support that he may have cheated on Jessica. As he said… what goes around comes around. 

side note, look at MTV now… do they play ANY music videos? Genuinely asking cause I don’t have cable. YouTube started in 2005, you could just go on there and watch whatever video you wanted anytime. Way to be stuck in the past mr “future” s** love sounds:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I bet Jessica is dumping JT.

I hope he finds happiness and he clearly isn't with her.  He's not a family man he should of went the Leo dicaprio route and just date models lol

I can't take another bland album mixed with Jessica's sultry voice lol

• Love 1

Why did he have to hate on Jessica and Nick? They were both working musicians and popular at the time. And he tried emasculating Nick by calling them the Simpsons just because Jessica was the stand out star of their show. He acts like he didn’t use his more famous, powerful  ex girlfriend to make a solo career for himself. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

Now he’s trying his best to look like Harry Styles/ Shawn Mendes. He’s just not a fashion guy. He looks so try-hard.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I remember that!

Justin was awful to her and the Hills girls at the 2007 VMA’s. 

10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I only opened this thread because I was thinking “oh what did audrina partridge do with her life?”

These recent JT articles have a weird Wasser vibe. I bet Jessica is dumping JT.

I think divorce is coming too.

This year they are 10 years marriage. She will get half and big custody payments. Jessica is gonna cash in big. 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block