Iggy Azalea Performs ‘Pretty Girls’ Solo At Exit Music Festival

15 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Wish I was there too, It's the biggest festival in Serbia. Now let's stream Pretty girls:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hide contents

Kada cu i ja vise na taj Exit. Jos koji ekser i tu sam do godine:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

we won’t be streaming 

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Wish I was there too, It's the biggest festival in Serbia. Now let's stream Pretty girls:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hide contents

Kada cu i ja vise na taj Exit. Jos koji ekser i tu sam do godine:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Spoiler

jebo te exit. plati si tomorrowland ko neko normalan

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Unpopular opinion, but Pretty Girls wasn't even that bad, y'all just haters. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Just like every other song that flopped. When the song is released it is the best song ever but when they realize the song is flopping it suddenly becomes a terrible song.

Welcome to Britney Army :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Haha 4

Music video was entertaining. The song was not it. Was like a Fancy 2.0 with the beat. And the song did not have mass appeal. Half the population won't be into a song called Pretty Girls.

I wasn't going to sing along to All around the world pretty girls. We're just so pretty! :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Haha 1