The Deep Cuts Series: Miley Cyrus

What's up, Exhale

Be welcome to join the seventh thing in The Deep Cut Series, taking shape of musical chameleon Miley Cyrus.

A TV household name, a philantropist, and a provocateur at the same time mixed with bubblegum pop, country vibes, urban influences, and rock and roll.... all laced with a husky and immediate voice. 

I will give you a top 10 of my favorite deep cuts from her catalogue plus some honorable mentions. Feel free to discuss. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

In the first comment you will find past threads and then a playlist by @Ehju0901 who is always ready to add it all up.

1. Night Crawling (ft. Billy Idol)
  2. Stay
  3. Two More Lonely People
  4. Never Be Me
  5. #GETITRIGHT
  6. Miss You So Much
  7. Party Up The Street (ft. Swae Lee)
  8. Gimme What I Want
  9. Do My Thang
  10. Bad Karma (ft. Joan Jett)

HONORABLE MENTIONS

• Maybe You're Right
  • Hands in the Air (ft. Ludacris)
  • BB Talk
  • Bang Me Box
  • I Get So Scared
  • Bad Mood
  • Liberty Walk

Miley Cyrus: Todo lo que tienes que saber sobre 'Plastic Hearts', su nuevo  disco | Vogue España

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jsken said:

1. The Golden G String 

2. Never Be Me

3. Hate Me

4. High

5. Gimme What I Want

I just think all of Plastic Hearts is perfect

'Plastic Hearts' is an amazing body of work :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 hour ago, bas che said:
  • Permanent December
  • 4x4
  • Do my thang
  • FU
  • Someone else
  • Party up the street
  • Bad karma
  • WTF do I know 

4x4 and Permanent December are soooo much fun :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2

Like everyone mentioned, I also love Plastic Hearts, SHE IS COMING, & Younger Now. All super underrated!

However, I know that “Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz” was super left field for a lot of people but I adore that “I Get So Scared” was an honorable mention.

On that project, I also really appreciate “Karen Don’t Be Sad” & “Pablow the Blowfish”

Anyone mentioning “Never Be Me” and the Younger Now ballads should def take a listen! 🥰

14 hours ago, tngoumymeny said:

Like everyone mentioned, I also love Plastic Hearts, SHE IS COMING, & Younger Now. All super underrated!

However, I know that “Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz” was super left field for a lot of people but I adore that “I Get So Scared” was an honorable mention.

On that project, I also really appreciate “Karen Don’t Be Sad” & “Pablow the Blowfish”

Anyone mentioning “Never Be Me” and the Younger Now ballads should def take a listen! 🥰

I don't vibe with all of Dead Petz but again, this shows how much she is willing to experiment regardless commercial success... love her for that.

6 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

In no particular order: 

• Thinkin’ 
  • I Forgive Yiew
  • #GETITRIGHT
  • D.R.E.A.M
  • Drive
  • Hate Me
  • Bad Karma
  • BB Talk

D.R.E.A.M. almost made it in my list

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block