The Deep Cuts Series: Miley Cyrus

What's up, Exhale

Be welcome to join the seventh thing in The Deep Cut Series, taking shape of musical chameleon Miley Cyrus.

A TV household name, a philantropist, and a provocateur at the same time mixed with bubblegum pop, country vibes, urban influences, and rock and roll.... all laced with a husky and immediate voice. 

I will give you a top 10 of my favorite deep cuts from her catalogue plus some honorable mentions. Feel free to discuss. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

In the first comment you will find past threads and then a playlist by @Ehju0901 who is always ready to add it all up.

1. Night Crawling (ft. Billy Idol)
  2. Stay
  3. Two More Lonely People
  4. Never Be Me
  5. #GETITRIGHT
  6. Miss You So Much
  7. Party Up The Street (ft. Swae Lee)
  8. Gimme What I Want
  9. Do My Thang
  10. Bad Karma (ft. Joan Jett)

HONORABLE MENTIONS

• Maybe You're Right
  • Hands in the Air (ft. Ludacris)
  • BB Talk
  • Bang Me Box
  • I Get So Scared
  • Bad Mood
  • Liberty Walk

Miley Cyrus: Todo lo que tienes que saber sobre 'Plastic Hearts', su nuevo  disco | Vogue España

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jsken said:

1. The Golden G String 

2. Never Be Me

3. Hate Me

4. High

5. Gimme What I Want

I just think all of Plastic Hearts is perfect

'Plastic Hearts' is an amazing body of work :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 hour ago, bas che said:
  • Permanent December
  • 4x4
  • Do my thang
  • FU
  • Someone else
  • Party up the street
  • Bad karma
  • WTF do I know 

4x4 and Permanent December are soooo much fun :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2

Like everyone mentioned, I also love Plastic Hearts, SHE IS COMING, & Younger Now. All super underrated!

However, I know that “Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz” was super left field for a lot of people but I adore that “I Get So Scared” was an honorable mention.

On that project, I also really appreciate “Karen Don’t Be Sad” & “Pablow the Blowfish”

Anyone mentioning “Never Be Me” and the Younger Now ballads should def take a listen! 🥰

14 hours ago, tngoumymeny said:

Like everyone mentioned, I also love Plastic Hearts, SHE IS COMING, & Younger Now. All super underrated!

However, I know that “Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz” was super left field for a lot of people but I adore that “I Get So Scared” was an honorable mention.

On that project, I also really appreciate “Karen Don’t Be Sad” & “Pablow the Blowfish”

Anyone mentioning “Never Be Me” and the Younger Now ballads should def take a listen! 🥰

I don't vibe with all of Dead Petz but again, this shows how much she is willing to experiment regardless commercial success... love her for that.

6 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

In no particular order: 

• Thinkin’ 
  • I Forgive Yiew
  • #GETITRIGHT
  • D.R.E.A.M
  • Drive
  • Hate Me
  • Bad Karma
  • BB Talk

D.R.E.A.M. almost made it in my list

1. Angels Like You
  2. Full Circle
  3. Space Bootz
  4. Never Be Me 
  5. Kicking & Screaming
  6. My Heart Beats For Love 
  7. Slide Away
  8. Night Crawling 
  9. Karen Don’t Be Sad
  10. The Climb 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Spoiler

Can we make a Hannah Montana: Deep Cuts thread too tbh :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: