Doja Cat Calls Out Stranger Things Star For Sharing DM’s

• Content Curators

Doja goes live on TikTok and calls Noah Schapp a snake for sharing private DMs where she asked him to set her up with Joseph Quinn who played Eddie in S4. 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Haha 1

I adore Doja Cat, but I mean, what did she expect? 

She has built her career by using memes, social media and having a finger on the pulse of trends via social media...

You're telling me she had no idea that, when social media is currently obsessed with the show, the actor and the character, her messaging a star about it wouldn't go viral? No-one even reacted negatively, it just seemed like part of the joke.

Why was she messaging a 17 year old about getting in contact with an actor twice his age as if she couldn't use her contacts to do it, contact himself or contact a different, of age cast member?

Frankly, what's the stars being so inappropriate with this cast?!

She's literally instigating an Internet pile on, because she got a little bit embarrassed?

A power play? A weasel? A snake? Come on, Doja. Do better.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block