Hey everyone, this is my first thread (I think, quote me if I'm wrong :clownery_makeup_meme:) and I wanted to talk about the everlasting "The Circus Starring: Britney Spears" tour. To me this tour holds more than great overall charisma and budget, it felt like absolute magic. Every song, every dance, every prop is there for a reason, and this tour was LOADED with it all! ZERO budget restrictions and in its entirety it was one of the most perfect tours ever especially to comeback with, even if there was only a pinch of live vocals spread throughout the entirety of the tour :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

BUT! Let's all discuss! What's some of your fave parts of the show? What did you love about the show? What do you wish could've had a bit more improving on? In a kindly manor let's make sure we don't spread hate but personal wishes instead :neydedance_purple:

My favorite part has GOT to be the Ooh Ooh Baby performance where she had a bunch of magic tricks performed on her, I can't imagine what it must've been like to see it all live!

• Love 2

Highlights for me

Transition from ooh ooh baby to hot as ice

Radar was cool 

Get naked was cool

Touch of my hand performance 

You oughtta know

Slave 4 u remix

Womanizer finale (before they changed it to the circus reprise) ..i think jamie changed the music because britney was leaving the stage hyping the fans and genuinely enjoying herself 

Edmonton date " thank you Edmonton you guys ROACK! ..PEACE! dont you know i said whatdoyaknow we gonna rock it out with our cacks out..peace everybody" here it is..

Vancouver

• Love 6

My favorite tour by far! 

The costumes were so amazing anf versatile! She had a new outfit like all the time.

The props/stunts to this date were also the best. Big photoframes? A cage? Aerobics? She did it all.

I always LOVED the part during Smave where she goes up in the air and the stage around her lits up on fire. Litetally slayage!

I hope that the professional footage will leak some day... 

• Love 7

I love the circus tour! It was entertainment. That's when you can say britney is mora than a singer, I love the vibe, the production, the Magic of it. 

I just wish the prerecord the vocals, and maybe give her a chance to talk with the audience.maybe sing live everytime. 

I think that maybe this tour was the end of britney performance because on FF she just look like she wasn't there. And the beginning of POM was the same, just the second leg it was like she was her again. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block