Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah the spears are clearly above the Law in Fluker and Kentwood. If you look up James Spears in the criminal/traffic database there is a domestic complaint from 1980 where all the data has been erased. It looks like a domestic violence citation that has been erased IMO. This would match Lynne’s story in Through The Storm.

Was Corey David, the driver of the other big rig, a local?

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

@Ghoulia I haven't had a chance to go through all of the documents.

Was there anything in the police reports to indicate why both rear axles of JP3's tractor trailer were in the west-side ditch?

Was there any indication of alcohol involved? Or was it just plain bad driving?

Corey David mentions being tested twice.  At the Amite police station as well as at his job - Big 4 Trucking.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

No mentions of alcohol for Watson. The two big rig drivers and the three deceased were all tested for *****/alcohol. 

Ah...You did mention alcohol further up in the thread!

But I missed this part...

"No mentions of alcohol for Watson."

So...

If he's omitted from the diagram, wasn't tested for alcohol, and wasn't mentioned until a page and a half into the "police narrative."

What do we have for JP3?

Was he interviewed? Did he give a statement?

Anything? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah...You did mention alcohol further up in the thread!

But I missed this part...

"No mentions of alcohol for Watson."

So...

If he's omitted from the diagram, wasn't tested for alcohol, and wasn't mentioned until a page and a half into the "police narrative."

What do we have for JP3?

I kept waiting for something to pop up, but no.  Nothing. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The point about JP3’s alcohol test is moot to me. He parked his big rig in the middle of a two lane highway. Three people died and the other traumatized. Whether JP3 was criminally drunk or criminally stupid…it’s all the same.

Would it have been the same to the CON's, though?

Is criminally stupid enough to axe a multi-million dollar video and album artwork created by David LaChapelle?

Leaking the song via Perez a few days early is one thing...Axing the video and artwork is another.

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What do we have for JP3?

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is the most I could find.

Corey David is asked if he spoke to the man in the 18 wheeler east to west on the highway.

A: No. I don't know who the person was. I think they tried to reach out to them, but they could never get ahold of them.

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:
  Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is the most I could find.

Corey David is asked if he spoke to the man in the 18 wheeler east to west on the highway.

A: No. I don't know who the person was. I think they tried to reach out to them, but they could never get ahold of them.

So JP3 didn't check on the welfare of the two other drivers who were involved in a horrific crash just 500 yards away from him?

Interesting.

I wonder where he disappeared to?

Up the driveway to mom and dad's house?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Would it have been the same to the CON's, though?

Is criminally stupid enough to axe a multi-million dollar video and album artwork created by David LaChapelle?

Leaking the song via Perez a few days early is one thing...Axing the video and artwork is another.

I think the biggest part of this story was that he was uninsured…which my first page story flop didn’t even mention.

if JP3’s $50mm mortgages are related to Britney’s assets in anyway, the entire CON estate would be up for grabs for the victims. Tbh, good. The victims need $$ more than the useless CON fam. $$ is never more important than people (😁 and I’m a fnce dbag saying this).

B can always flip a switch and make money. Her fans a thirsty for her.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think the biggest part of this story was that he was uninsured…which my first page story flop didn’t even mention.

if JP3’s $50mm mortgages are related to Britney’s assets in anyway, the entire CON estate would be up for grabs for the victims. Tbh, good. The victims need $$ more than the useless CON fam. $$ is never more important than people (😁 and I’m a fnce dbag saying this).

B can always flip a switch and make money. Her fans a thirsty for her.

So...

It looks like we need to start chipping away at tying JP3's finances to the CON estate.

The $50-million MIM's (Multiple Indebtedness Mortgages) that JP3 took out didn't have to occur at the same time as the accident...If they occurred earlier, it would be enough to link him to the CON.

Which thread did we investigate the mortgages in?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So...

It looks like we need to start chipping away at tying JP3's finances to the CON estate.

The $50-million MIM's (Multiple Indebtedness Mortgages) that JP3 took out didn't have to occur at the same time as the accident...If they occurred earlier, it would be enough to link him to the CON.

Which thread did we investigate the mortgages in?

8 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Thank you!

I keep falling behind on updating the Chronological Timeline...I'm tied up for the next two days, but after that will start on the "Pre-CON" thread.

I hadn't thought of it that way until now...But if a prior $50-million MIM was taken out under JP3's name for something related to the CON, then yes, there would be reason to keep it all hush-hush.

I could be wrong...

But wasn't Thompson Drive re-mortgaged to add the two pieces of the Watson Estate that sit directly underneath Ma & Pa's driveway where the crash occurred? 

I wonder what year that happened in? 

32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

I keep falling behind on updating the Chronological Timeline...I'm tied up for the next two days, but after that will start on the "Pre-CON" thread.

I hadn't thought of it that way until now...But if a prior $50-million MIM was taken out under JP3's name for something related to the CON, then yes, there would be reason to keep it all hush-hush.

I could be wrong...

But wasn't Thompson Drive re-mortgaged to add the two pieces of the Watson Estate that sit directly underneath Ma & Pa's driveway where the crash occurred? 

I wonder what year that happened in? 

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.