Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

8 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

VR Storage LLC https://coraweb.sos.la.gov/commercialsearch/CommercialSearchDetails.aspx?CharterID=928994_C56C02DC06

The address of the registered agents listed in the business profile page is 1801 CM FAGAN SUITE 1.

Google Maps shows the storefront of Villa Roma Mini Storage at that address (and the number on the front of the building 1711).  

The domicile/mailing address listed is 2101 DEMARCO BLVD. 

On Google maps this address looks like it has several names, according to the sign. Something like Villa Roma Storage USA CASH.

Hide contents

spacer.png

There were two storage facilities right around the corner from each other.

Remind me to  go back to double-check this later on.

40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

@Ghoulia I haven't had a chance to go through all of the documents.

Was there anything in the police reports to indicate why both rear axles of JP3's tractor trailer were in the west-side ditch?

Was there any indication of alcohol involved? Or was it just plain bad driving?

The police report included as an exhibit conspicuously does not include Watson’s write up. 

No mentions of alcohol for Watson. The two big rig drivers and the three deceased were all tested for *****/alcohol. 

It sounded like from Corey David’s account that there was very little shoulder on this part of the highway, and Watson’s truck had gotten stuck in a ditch alongside the road. Why had the rear axles of the truck become stuck in a ditch?  He was backing the vehicle up. I assume the bulky part of the tractor trailer went the opposite direction of what Watson was expecting. 

So…lack of common sense and poor decision making?

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Love 1

Much of the police officer's summary from the report is illegible. 

This is how the report was uploaded:

spacer.png

I believe it says:

Crash Phase

Vehicle 2 was slowing with its flashers activated in preparation to stop due to a vehicle that was across HW 51, in an east-to-west direction, completely blocking the north and southbound travel lanes, which was approximately one-half mile south of Vehicle 2's location.  The vehicle was a commercial motor vehicle driven by James Watson for Fluker Transport.  The vehicle was stuck across __ 51 at 67417 Hwy 51, Fluker La.   

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Police report narrative

Hide contents

spacer.png

So...

There's a page and a half of "police narrative," including mentioning two witnesses, before JP3's vehicle is even mentioned.

And...

There's a drawing of the accident...In which JP3's tractor trailer isn't even included in the drawing?

The officer included a drawing of the truck hauling chickens, but not an illustration of the 18-wheeler blocking two lanes of traffic?!

Am I getting that right? 

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So...

There's a page and a half of "police narrative," including mentioning two witnesses, before JP3's vehicle is even mentioned.

And...

There's a drawing of the accident...In which JP3's tractor trailer isn't even included in the drawing?

The officer included a drawing of the truck hauling chickens, but not an illustration of the 18-wheeler blocking two lanes of traffic?!

Am I getting that right? 

Yes.

We are definitely missing pages. It's a copy of the police report as faxed to Corey David, I believe (it says Corey & Sonja, who was his wife).

22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So...

And...

Am I getting that right? 

Small town cops.

17 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Yes.

We are definitely missing pages. It's a copy of the police report as faxed to Corey David, I believe (it says Corey & Sonja, who was his wife).

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Small town cops.

We could be missing pages...but...

The way the report is written makes it sound more like...

"Small town cops."

I hope folks can start to understand why we thought this looked like a cover-up.

Right from the moment of the accident, something seemed "off."

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

This is interesting. One of the men that died, his daughter named in the obit is close friends with JLs oldest daughter. She was in the photos of their trip to LA last weekend and has been to the destin condo etc.

Yeah the story is so sad 😢

The 3 deceased would have been close to JL’s age. I’m sure it’s very transitioning for everyone.

10 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

This is interesting. One of the men that died, his daughter named in the obit is close friends with JLs oldest daughter. She was in the photos of their trip to LA last weekend and has been to the destin condo etc.

We wondered if everyone knew each other!

In small towns, everybody knows everybody.

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We could be missing pages...but...

The way the report is written makes it sound more like...

"Small town cops."

I hope folks can start to understand why we thought this looked like a cover-up.

Right from the moment of the accident, something seemed "off."

Hahaha “cover up” sounds strong bc this type of behavior is so common with the police…in a small town it would be expected IMO.

I mean at some point Lynne had an exempt tag for her license plate and she killed a kid in her car.

I grew up in a small town and all the residents could get a sticker for their car from the Chamber of Commerce that was meant to be “wink wink don’t give me a ticket” to the cops. The purpose was to give driving/parking tickets only to non residence so they could increase revenue without angering the residents.

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Hahaha “cover up” sounds strong bc this type of behavior is so common with the police…in a small town it would be expected IMO.

I mean at some point Lynne had an exempt tag for her license plate and she killed a kid in her car.

I grew up in a small town and all the residents could get a sticker for their car from the Chamber of Commerce that was meant to be “wink wink don’t give me a ticket” to the cops. The purpose was to give driving/parking tickets only to non residence so they could increase revenue without angering the residents.

I know the three people who were killed were locals.

But was the driver of the big rig that was rear-ended a local as well?

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know the three people who were killed were locals.

But was the driver of the big rig that was rear-ended a local as well?

Yeah the spears are clearly above the Law in Fluker and Kentwood. If you look up James Spears in the criminal/traffic database there is a domestic complaint from 1980 where all the data has been erased. It looks like a domestic violence citation that has been erased IMO. This would match Lynne’s story in Through The Storm.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.