Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The payout is what interests me most.

If the payout came out of JP3's pocket...Okay. That's fine.

But if the payout came from Britney's estate? That's where there's a problem.

First of all, I agree with this, Steel. When I see some evidence that makes me think they may have used B's money for a Watson payout, THEN I'll be in.

My problem with this whole theory is very basic: I simply don't think this acciden story would be the source of a scandal they needed to hide, like, at all. If Watson was speeding and crashed into some random car killing people? Maaaybe. But him having trouble with a truck and accidentally shutting the road and then a car not seeing the trucks and crashing into ANOTHER truck? Tragic, yes, but not in the least scandalous to me.

At least not enough to risk losing all the money they invested in the original video plus all the money they could make from it and a well planned promo rollout. I'm sorry, but I don't see it, maybe because I actually do believe in coincidences.

Now I'm gonna poke some holes, if you don't mind.

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is the crux of the story.

They re-filmed the MM video with Randee St. Nicholas as director just four days after the crash on Hwy. 51.

Do ya'll know how much work goes into writing, storyboarding, shot listing, casting, location scouting, crewing up, equipment rentals, styling, etc. on a music video?!

Precisely because preparation for a MV filming needs time, I see it as a reason to believe the filming date was a coincidence, because preparation must have begun more than 4 days earlier, I think the original video was axed before the accident and for reasons unrelated to it. Nobody on earth would link the LaChapelle car crash imagery to the nobody that is JWIII.

7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I promise it all ties together in the end (full story will be done by Sunday).

The crux of the story behind connection to the release of the song Make Me and the car crash:

MM release may have originally been planned for April/May 2016 (Billboard Awards), but Sony likely revised the release date to late summer (Aug 28--VMAs) due to:

1. the product (mid tempo songs are better for late summer/autumn)
  2. the high competition in April/May 2016...LEMONADE! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

This was a business decision made by Sony, and B's team would have been notified well in advance. So it was really only Larry and Larry via Robin Leach who spread the rumors about the April 11 and May 22 release dates. IMO this was because Larry was incompetent. He didnt get the memo about the revised release for August @ the VMAs. Or possibly he was purposely manipulating stans emotions to drive social media chatter for B9.

The intended release date for MM was likely ~August 28--the May, April rumors were just Larry nonsense.

Now, the video controversy...

This is straight forward and is classic Lou/Jamie/Jeryls nonsense. Lou/Jamie didnt like the s.ex parts of the video. The Jeryls didnt like the Britney in a cage imagery. The CONs were never going to let the LaChappelle version of the MV be released. THE END.

The CONs wanted a Disney version of the video and they hired Randee St. Nicholas for the terrible "official" video.

Why did some of the LaChappelle video leak? This was prob Britney/LaChappelle/the record label fighting the CONs...the LaCHappelle video is iconic. The Disney version of MM is trash. **NOTE THE OFFICIAL SONG NEVER LEAKED WITH THE VIDEOS** There possibly were demos leaked, but the official stems for the song were not leaked with the video. The stems of the song were leaked the evening of Mr. JL's crash.

The release of the song stem triggers all sorts of copyright laws and contractual agreements...this is what copyright lawyers do all day--fight over the moment each sound in a song was widely distributed to the public.

A leak of the music stems is the only reason Sony allows an artist to rush release a song ahead of their scheduled release date. This is a nightmare situation for Sony. It messes up contractually obligated promotion/marketing, costs money and decreases song sales. It is particularly destructive if the lead single is leaked because the lack of initial promotion destroys sales for the entire album

How/when did the song stems leak?

Late night on Monday, July 11, 2016, in a sloppy Facebook live, Perez Hilton leaks 2 seconds of audio (stems) of the song Make Me. This happens the evening of Mr. JL's accident.  Because the stems are leaked this triggers a rush release for the song for July 15...but the song isnt even available online until mid/late day July 15.

Only ONE radio station was playing the song on July 15. ONE! and that radio station was in New Orleans. And they played Make Me the entire day on July 15 (to inflate number of spins perhaps?). The radio station didn't even know the name of the song. They called it "Make Me Move"

All of this is just a hypothesis/wishful thinking and I don't see any receipts to make me believe any of this is true (and I'm not saying it's not, either!).

Basically all the evidence I see is the dates jive. Which, fine, they do, and I like the question "why did they leak the song that day?" but I don't like the answer, because it'snot solid enough for me, it just so happens that this is the only thing we have before our eyes that we can remotely relate to that date, but I'm sure there's many other things we don't know, that if we knew, we'd be sure they were the cause of the leak. Two things happen on the same day doesn't mean they're related.

Yes I know you said "check on sunday" and I may have to swallow my words then but I'm sorry to say it's quite frustrating to read the thread like this, I keep thinking then why didn't you wait til sunday to write this? I feel clickbaited :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

First of all, I agree with this, Steel. When I see some evidence that makes me think they may have used B's money for a Watson payout, THEN I'll be in.

You know what?

I actually thought we had this part of the story sewn up! And I likely wouldn't have posted yet if I thought we didn't have that part of the story solved, because it seems to be the "kicker." Re-shooting B's video and axing David's artwork is one thing, but using B's estate to pay for personal expenses (as Lou loves to do) is totally another.

But here's the thing...

At every step along the way, JP3's involvement appeared to be covered up...From the police report, to the initial media reporting...It wasn't until we got to the point that we realized, "Holy heck. He was uninsured to drive the truck!" that the story started to gel and we began to realize why everything appeared so vague and hush-hush at the beginning of the incident.

So it looks like we need to take a good look at the accounting...

OR

We need an insider tip...

I wonder which we could come up with first? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

EDIT: I don't want my co-researchers to think I'm throwing them under the bus. I don't mean it that way. It's more like there was so much information to wade through that it was hard to keep track of which parts of the story were "in the bag" and which parts still needed working on...And as @RebellionSparkles pointed out, we're getting paid $0 to do this, so it's not like we're sticking to journalistic standards here. The research is being done in our spare time, so whatever we could individually contribute was pure gravy.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

This thread is a giant flustercuck.

Why the eff couldn't any of you just condensed what you were trying to say into a single post each, instead of dragging it out over multiple pages of incoherent posts. Looking at you specifically RebellionSparkles.

SteelMagnolia should have made the thread, cuz they were the only one who was actually organized.

Ultimately though this thread is not helpful and just makes y'all look like bananons. There's hardly anything here and I don't see how a botched Britney single rollout would be of any relevance to what you guys are suggesting?

That literally wouldn't cover up any foul play?

Maybe you guys should put this effort elsewhere, like finding a money trail to where Britney's money actually went.

The mods should honestly lock this thread.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Damn, you're good.

What day did this emote occur? :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I was under the impression that the "wedding" they were attending in the desert was the day that David shot her in that white outfit with the tall white boots.

Either way...

This tells me that by June 13, 2016, they still considered David's work to be "all systems go."

And then something happened.

July 16, 2016 - The “Make Me” video is re-filmed, with Randee St. Nicholas directing.

The white boots pictures may have been a different day. Judging by the simplicity of the setting, it would make sense that the white outfit was an earlier photo, probably taken before the video was shot, and LaChapelle had his crew with elaborate props/background items.  The white outfit could have been just Brit, LaChapelle, and a few others. 

I was only able to check the creation date for those two photos in particular because they had not been edited at all (which makes me wonder who leaked them) :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 1

Pretty sure these are the mirrors from the car photo.  So again, more heavy, fragile props to transport, store, move, etc. 

David LaChapelle 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲.-1999

Spoiler for nudity 😓

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Ghoulia

Question...

Can ya'll help us compile a list of all the missing pieces of the story?

Where are the holes?

What parts of the story are you already sold on?

Which parts still feel flimsy?

Is it actual evidence that we're missing...Or is it just the presentation that fell flat?

@Ghoulia and @RebellionSparkles have put an incredible amount of work into this story. I was busy working on a gig with a deadline, and was just popping in and out, so I wouldn't have been able to write up the OP if I'd tried.

When this story finally gels (and I've seen enough to know that it will!) I won't be able to take much of the credit.

These two are amazing at digging up dirt!

14 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

The white boots pictures may have been a different day. Judging by the simplicity of the setting, it would make sense that the white outfit was an earlier photo, probably taken before the video was shot, and LaChapelle had his crew with elaborate props/background items.  The white outfit could have been just Brit, LaChapelle, and a few others. 

I was only able to check the creation date for those two photos in particular because they had not been edited at all (which makes me wonder who leaked them) :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Can someone help out here?

1. What day was the shoot with the white boots?
  2. What day was David's original artwork leaked?

I'll add both to the Chronological Timeline, along with any other important dates.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Can ya'll help us compile a list of all the missing pieces of the story?

Where are the holes?

What parts of the story are you already sold on?

Which parts still feel flimsy?

Is it actual evidence that we're missing...Or is it just the presentation that fell flat?

@Ghoulia and @RebellionSparkles have put an incredible amount of work into this story. I was busy working on a gig with a deadline, and was just popping in and out, so I wouldn't have been able to write up the OP if I'd tried.

When this story finally gels (and I've seen enough to know that it will!) I won't be able to take much of the credit.

These two are amazing at digging up dirt!

I’m making the story more neat and so there will be an actual readable version of this story Sunday…lol..I prob should never be in the lead to write anything that isn’t number related 😂.

this is my impression so far…

at first peeps were incredulous about Mr. JL causing the accident…I think this is the part that is proven, and maybe overly proven. In retrospect this part of the story is rather simple…the crash was cause by James Watson from Tangiopahoa Parish. only two people have this name in the Parish (1) Jay Watson; (2) Mr. JL.

given that Mr. JL owns Fluker Transport, and that Fluker is named as the party responsible for the crash and they were employing “James Watson”…it’s pretty clear that the driver is Mr. JL.

we overly complicated this part…but it also led to finding USA Cash of Hammond—so I have a feeling that this research was not for naught.

the holes that need to be filled in—I haven’t posted any receipts for the connection to the accident and the song release. The lack of the original mv for MM is still an active issue for stans. I only realized today that the title of this thread needed to emphasize that the song may have been released as a smoke screen for the accident bc most people associate MM with the music video clusterfrack…so holes are connecting the accident to the song release.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m making the story more neat and so there will be an actual readable version of this story Sunday…lol..I prob should never be in the lead to write anything that isn’t number related 😂.

this is my impression so far…

at first peeps were incredulous about Mr. JL causing the accident…I think this is the part that is proven, and maybe overly proven. In retrospect this part of the story is rather simple…the crash was cause by James Watson from Tangiopahoa Parish. only two people have this name in the Parish (1) Jay Watson; (2) Mr. JL.

given that Mr. JL owns Fluker Transport, and that Fluker is named as the party responsible for the crash and they were employing “James Watson”…it’s pretty clear that the driver is Mr. JL.

we overly complicated this part…but it also led to finding USA Cash of Hammond—so I have a feeling that this research was not for naught.

the holes that need to be filled in—I haven’t posted any receipts for the connection to the accident and the song release. The lack of the original mv for MM is still an active issue for stans. I only realized today that the title of this thread needed to emphasize that the song may have been released as a smoke screen for the accident bc most people associate MM with the music video clusterfrack…so holes are connecting the accident to the song release.

This should go as a summary in the OP.

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

USA Cash of Hammond
USA Cash of Hammond
USA Cash of Hammond

Can someone help us dig into this? 

It's completely unproven...But I have a gut feeling about this one.

VR Storage LLC https://coraweb.sos.la.gov/commercialsearch/CommercialSearchDetails.aspx?CharterID=928994_C56C02DC06

The address of the registered agents listed in the business profile page is 1801 CM FAGAN SUITE 1.

Google Maps shows the storefront of Villa Roma Mini Storage at that address (and the number on the front of the building 1711).  

The domicile/mailing address listed is 2101 DEMARCO BLVD. 

On Google maps this address looks like it has several names, according to the sign. Something like Villa Roma Storage USA CASH.

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

USA Cash of Hammond
USA Cash of Hammond
USA Cash of Hammond

Can someone help us dig into this? 

It's completely unproven...But I have a gut feeling about this one.

That is or was a pawn shop / check cashing shop in Hammond that he co owned with his other sister, (one who is still alive). I don't think they own it anymore.

• Like 2

I remember how loud and upset Watson was fighting with fans during the end of the c/ship and JL’s book. Rosengart keeps dropping Watson in every court filing, so assume he is hinting at more… 

But Perhaps this is worth sending to Rosengart? Especially the loans Watson got. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not in the private driveway.

Beside it...With his rear axles in the west-side ditch. 

Um, I was commenting on the first article that was posted. The one that provided zero facts, and didnt even mention Jamie by name. When I commented no facts, no evidence and no court documents were posted. Nothing. 

I've not been on for a few days so haven't had a chance yet to catch up on what has since been posted. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I remember how loud and upset Watson was fighting with fans during the end of the c/ship and JL’s book. Rosengart keeps dropping Watson in every court filing, so assume he is hinting at more… 

But Perhaps this is worth sending to Rosengart? Especially the loans Watson got. 

I’ll have to go back and look for Watson mentions in the recent filings. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

Um, I was commenting on the first article that was posted. The one that provided zero facts, and didnt even mention Jamie by name. When I commented no facts, no evidence and no court documents were posted. Nothing. 

I've not been on for a few days so haven't had a chance yet to catch up on what has since been posted. 

I was on the road the day this thread was posted...So only had a chance to read it from the beginning last night.

I didn't see anywhere in the thread that it was clarified that the reason the first tractor trailer caused the accident is because...

It's rear axles were stuck in the west-side ditch! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Combined with the police and journalists leaving JP3 out of their initial reports...My spidey senses started tingling.

Was JP3 that bad of driver that he couldn't back into a driveway?!

He was also uninsured...Because of his poor driving record.

All of the little separate crumbs of information start to add up.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.