Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Maybe you guys should put this effort elsewhere, like finding a money trail to where Britney's money actually went.

Hi, I agree with you so far in thinking this particular theory is a reach, but I think you'll be pleased to know these same people have in fact been putting lots of time and effort trying to actually find a money trail. I might not agree on this one but they're some of the few serious researching people in this forum who do work to actually find real useful stuff too understand the whole story.

You might want to check out some of their research threads, they're quite interesting:

I just linked you the threads related to Britney's money, but there's more about the Jerylls, L. Wasser, Sam Lutfi, Lynne, the rehab stints, Ingham... they even made a library to share all the law documents available.

Check out the full Chronology too, it's like a summary of Britney's story compiling info from the different threads, maybe you'll like it:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

You guys need to be careful, actual residential addresses of people close to Britney have been published here @Jordan Miller

Everything posted here is publicly available information and documents. And to be extra empathetic to the parties involved, current residential addresses are excluded (which is an extra step that is wayyy above and beyond traditional standards)

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Britney2001 said:

Could this possibly have anything to do with the care crash photo in the photoshoot? (I forgot exactly what the meaning of it was.)

018.png

yeah, I actually do think the car crash imagery is directly related to this event (and perhaps why the full version of the LaChappelle video was never released).

I know I havent done a great job of writing out the connection to Make Me yet...but gurl, I'm just now remembering how much i hate writing with words instead of numbers :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

The story will be complete Sunday...I needed to post the first part in real time to illicit feedback and fact checking.

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

@RebellionSparkles Were you ever able to match a payout to anything in the accounting for Britney's estate?

Or have you gotten that far yet?

In short yes, but b/c there is some nonsense with Tri-Star paying itself $80k before the "$500k floor"...there is enough reasonable doubt that making an assertion is outside my confidence interval.

BUT, if I were to make a wild guess, I would guess the payout for the crash was in the ballpark of ~$72k

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Hi, I agree with you so far in thinking this particular theory is a reach, but I think you'll be pleased to know these same people have in fact been putting lots of time and effort trying to actually find a money trail. I might not agree on this one but they're some of the few serious researching people in this forum who do work to actually find real useful stuff too understand the whole story.

You might want to check out some of their research threads, they're quite interesting:

I just linked you the threads related to Britney's money, but there's more about the Jerylls, L. Wasser, Sam Lutfi, Lynne, the rehab stints, Ingham... they even made a library to share all the law documents available.

Check out the full Chronology too, it's like a summary of Britney's story compiling info from the different threads, maybe you'll like it:

I Love You GIF by Tyler Resty

Also, if anyone is interested in snooping through the Tangipahoa Parish documents, send me a DM for login info. We have ~3 weeks of access left. There are lotttts of goodies in this database.  This is where I found B's first Zomba contract.

• Love 3

I don't think it's this deep. There was a family member who at one point had a public post on an open social media, no longer avail.

From this I found. Jamie Watson had a sister, Whitney Watson, who died some time in 2015-6 too after being in rehab and having her children taken off her. The news have never caught anything about that. 

12 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I don't think it's this deep. There was a family member who at one point had a public post on an open social media, no longer avail.

From this I found. Jamie Watson had a sister, Whitney Watson, who died some time in 2015-6 too after being in rehab and having her children taken off her. The news have never caught anything about that. 

I don't think it's a shock that the news didn't report on that.

Let's face it...JP3 and his wife are boring. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

What's interesting about the story is the coverup...I wasn't involved in the research on that end, but I skimmed the documents enough to see that there are multiple instances where the police, local reporters, etc. erased JP3 from the story. There's evidence that as a driver, he was uninsured, which means a possible side payout to the victims to keep the story quiet.

In terms of the MM video...

It's very reminiscent of the original Perfume video, which fans have suspected was axed due to a variety of reasons.

In this case, MM had a much larger financial impact on Britney and her estate...The roll-out of the song and the Disney video more or less killed the entire Glory era.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

In short yes, but b/c there is some nonsense with Tri-Star paying itself $80k before the "$500k floor"...there is enough reasonable doubt that making an assertion is outside my confidence interval.

BUT, if I were to make a wild guess, I would guess the payout for the crash was in the ballpark of ~$72k

The payout is what interests me most.

If the payout came out of JP3's pocket...Okay. That's fine.

But if the payout came from Britney's estate? That's where there's a problem.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Britney2001 said:

Could this possibly have anything to do with the care crash photo in the photoshoot? (I forgot exactly what the meaning of it was.)

018.png

This is the crux of the story.

They re-filmed the MM video with Randee St. Nicholas as director just four days after the crash on Hwy. 51.

Do ya'll know how much work goes into writing, storyboarding, shot listing, casting, location scouting, crewing up, equipment rentals, styling, etc. on a music video?!

And this album artwork, originally created by David LaChapelle, was also axed and not leaked until after Britney began formally fighting the CON in 2019.

Four days.

The timing!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

That literally wouldn't cover up any foul play?

I suspect that leaking the song to Perez Hilton on the day of the crash was meant to be a distraction...And it worked!

Axing David's original artwork and re-shooting the MM video with Randee as director possibly fell into the same category as what happened with the Perfume video.

Team CON (errr, Lou) likely didn't want to appear insensitive or draw attention to JP3's crash...And releasing album artwork and (possibly) a music video that featured a car crash might have done just that.

Remember...

They were trying to launch JL's singing career exactly around this time...So botching the MM rollout would have been about preserving JL's image at the expense of Britney's.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Hi, I agree with you so far in thinking this particular theory is a reach

I promise it all ties together in the end (full story will be done by Sunday).

The crux of the story behind connection to the release of the song Make Me and the car crash:

MM release may have originally been planned for April/May 2016 (Billboard Awards), but Sony likely revised the release date to late summer (Aug 28--VMAs) due to:

1. the product (mid tempo songs are better for late summer/autumn)
  2. the high competition in April/May 2016...LEMONADE! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

This was a business decision made by Sony, and B's team would have been notified well in advance. So it was really only Larry and Larry via Robin Leach who spread the rumors about the April 11 and May 22 release dates. IMO this was because Larry was incompetent. He didnt get the memo about the revised release for August @ the VMAs. Or possibly he was purposely manipulating stans emotions to drive social media chatter for B9.

The intended release date for MM was likely ~August 28--the May, April rumors were just Larry nonsense.

Now, the video controversy...

This is straight forward and is classic Lou/Jamie/Jeryls nonsense. Lou/Jamie didnt like the s.ex parts of the video. The Jeryls didnt like the Britney in a cage imagery. The CONs were never going to let the LaChappelle version of the MV be released. THE END.

The CONs wanted a Disney version of the video and they hired Randee St. Nicholas for the terrible "official" video.

Why did some of the LaChappelle video leak? This was prob Britney/LaChappelle/the record label fighting the CONs...the LaCHappelle video is iconic. The Disney version of MM is trash. **NOTE THE OFFICIAL SONG NEVER LEAKED WITH THE VIDEOS** There possibly were demos leaked, but the official stems for the song were not leaked with the video. The stems of the song were leaked the evening of Mr. JL's crash.

The release of the song stem triggers all sorts of copyright laws and contractual agreements...this is what copyright lawyers do all day--fight over the moment each sound in a song was widely distributed to the public.

A leak of the music stems is the only reason Sony allows an artist to rush release a song ahead of their scheduled release date. This is a nightmare situation for Sony. It messes up contractually obligated promotion/marketing, costs money and decreases song sales. It is particularly destructive if the lead single is leaked because the lack of initial promotion destroys sales for the entire album

How/when did the song stems leak?

Late night on Monday, July 11, 2016, in a sloppy Facebook live, Perez Hilton leaks 2 seconds of audio (stems) of the song Make Me. This happens the evening of Mr. JL's accident.  Because the stems are leaked this triggers a rush release for the song for July 15...but the song isnt even available online until mid/late day July 15.

Only ONE radio station was playing the song on July 15. ONE! and that radio station was in New Orleans. And they played Make Me the entire day on July 15 (to inflate number of spins perhaps?). The radio station didn't even know the name of the song. They called it "Make Me Move"

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is the crux of the story.

They re-filmed the MM video with Randee St. Nicholas as director just four days after the crash on Hwy. 51.

Do ya'll know how much work goes into writing, storyboarding, shot listing, casting, location scouting, crewing up, equipment rentals, styling, etc. on a music video?!

And this album artwork, originally created by David LaChapelle, was also axed and not leaked until after Britney began formally fighting the CON in 2019.

Four days.

The timing!

And LaChapelle's original artwork "Cars and Money" were used as props in the Britney shoot - those are large, fragile art pieces that needed to be shipped and stored, etc... 

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

The crux of the story behind connection to the release of the song Make Me and the car crash:

MM release may have originally been planned for April/May 2016 (Billboard Awards), but Sony likely revised the release date to late summer (Aug 28--VMAs) due to:

2. the high competition in April/May 2016...LEMONADE! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

This was a business decision made by Sony, and B's team would have been notified well in advance. So it was really only Larry and Larry via Robin Leach who spread the rumors about the April 11 and May 22 release dates. IMO this was because Larry was incompetent. He didnt get the memo about the revised release for August @ the VMAs. Or possibly he was purposely manipulating stans emotions to drive social media chatter for B9.

The intended release date for MM was likely ~August 28--the May, April rumors were just Larry nonsense.

This is straight forward and is classic Lou/Jamie/Jeryls nonsense. Lou/Jamie didnt like the s.ex parts of the video. The Jeryls didnt like the Britney in a cage imagery. The CONs were never going to let the LaChappelle version of the MV be released. THE END.

The CONs wanted a Disney version of the video and they hired Randee St. Nicholas for the terrible "official" video.

Why did some of the LaChappelle video leak? This was prob Britney/LaChappelle/the record label fighting the CONs...the LaCHappelle video is iconic. The Disney version of MM is trash. **NOTE THE OFFICIAL SONG NEVER LEAKED WITH THE VIDEOS** There possibly were demos leaked, but the official stems for the song were not leaked with the video. The stems of the song were leaked the evening of Mr. JL's crash.

The release of the song stem triggers all sorts of copyright laws and contractual agreements...this is what copyright lawyers do all day--fight over the moment each sound in a song was widely distributed to the public.

A leak of the music stems is the only reason Sony allows an artist to rush release a song ahead of their scheduled release date. This is a nightmare situation for Sony. It messes up contractually obligated promotion/marketing, costs money and decreases song sales. It is particularly destructive if the lead single is leaked because the lack of initial promotion destroys sales for the entire album

Late night on Monday, July 11, 2016, in a sloppy Facebook live, Perez Hilton leaks 2 seconds of audio (stems) of the song Make Me. This happens the evening of Mr. JL's accident.  Because the stems are leaked this triggers a rush release for the song for July 15...but the song isnt even available online until mid/late day July 15.

Only ONE radio station was playing the song on July 15. ONE! and that radio station was in New Orleans. And they played Make Me the entire day on July 15 (to inflate number of spins perhaps?). The radio station didn't even know the name of the song. They called it "Make Me Move"

thats the story behind the (alleged) connection between Mr. JL's car crash and the release of the song Make Me. The reason fans had to wait so long for the music video was because the CON Disney version of the video wasnt done. The song dropped early, the video dropped on time. Even though for fans, it felt like the song dropped late and the music video dropped even later.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I know the thirsty stans are going to want all the receipts...thats what will take some time to put together.

Come back and read the first page of this topic on Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

And LaChapelle's original artwork "Cars and Money" were used as props in the Britney shoot - those are large, fragile art pieces that needed to be shipped and stored, etc... 

spacer.png

Oh wow!

I thought it was a collage that was created in Photoshop!

I didn't realize that Britney was posing front of the actual artwork.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.