Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

Suggestion...

Perhaps a trigger warning should be added to the OP to warn people that the post contains traumatic material?

And I really encourage anyone reading to never  invade the privacy of anyone named in this thread, including the three victims and Mr. Watson.

There is no reason whatsoever for any of Britney's fans to contact anyone named in this story.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I'm OFFICIALLY putting my updates on PAUSE!!! I'm getting very interesting DMs from different parties.

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

I promise to finish the rest of the story over the next couple of days :)

Thank you for taking the lead on this!!! You're the best!

22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Suggestion...

Perhaps a trigger warning should be added to the OP to warn people that the post contains traumatic material?

And I really encourage anyone reading to never  invade the privacy of anyone named in this thread, including the three victims and Mr. Watson.

There is no reason whatsoever for any of Britney's fans to contact anyone named in this story.

Finally someone with a brain. This is gross and should be locked. Discussing victims as part of a ridiculous conspiracy is not necessary and has nothing to do with Britney. Accidents happen, and if you’ve ever lost someone you love in one you’d know just how wrong this is. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The pics r so ironic. 

They are iconic!

As a Britney stan, what interests me about this story is the potential for Britney to have lost millions of dollars on having to axe David's original album artwork and video.

I've often wondered if she was forced to do the POM summer tour to make up for the botched rollout...It's one of the hanging questions from the Glory era.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They are iconic!

As a Britney stan, what interests me about this story is the potential for Britney to have lost millions of dollars on having to axe David's original album artwork and video.

I've often wondered if she was forced to do the POM summer tour to make up for the botched rollout...It's one of the hanging questions from the Glory era.

But do we really think rca and a well established director would axe a video over an accident for a redneck Britney is related to by marriage? This is a reach IMO

2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

But do we really think rca and a well established director would axe a video over an accident for a redneck Britney is related to by marriage? This is a reach IMO

I'm not positive about the video (since we haven't seen David's final cut)...But the timing of the leak of the song itself definitely looks to be linked to the crash.

July 11, 2016 - Three Kentwood residents are killed on Hwy. 51 near Fluker, LA around 5:45 p.m. when the driver of a 1990 Chevrolet pickup truck collides with the back of a southbound tractor trailer. The tractor trailer had stopped due to a second tractor trailer which was fully blocking the northbound and southbound lanes. The rear axles of the second tractor trailer were stuck in the west-side ditch adjacent to a private residence's driveway.

July 11, 2016 - Perez Hilton leaks a two-second snippet of Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” from what appears to be a Vimeo page during a Facebook Live session hosted from his laptop.

July 12, 2016 - Perez Hilton leaks snippets of Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” on his blog.

July 14, 2016 - New Orleans radio station B97 announces it will premiere Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” at midnight that night.

July 16, 2016 - The “Make Me” video is re-filmed, with Randee St. Nicholas directing.

• Love 3

I'm sorry guys you know I love your sleuthing but I don't see it this time... I don't think this nobody being kind of involved in an accident is anywhere near as important as to start a whole diversion tactic through Britney... I don't think JL's husband would have remotely made the news. If anything, it would make more sense if the distraction happened later on when he was actually sued, no?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not positive about the video (since we haven't seen David's final cut)...But the timing of the leak of the song itself definitely looks to be linked to the crash.

July 11, 2016 - Three Kentwood residents are killed on Hwy. 51 near Fluker, LA around 5:45 p.m. when the driver of a 1990 Chevrolet pickup truck collides with the back of a southbound tractor trailer. The tractor trailer had stopped due to a second tractor trailer which was fully blocking the northbound and southbound lanes. The rear axles of the second tractor trailer were stuck in the west-side ditch adjacent to a private residence's driveway.

July 11, 2016 - Perez Hilton leaks a two-second snippet of Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” from what appears to be a Vimeo page during a Facebook Live session hosted from his laptop.

July 12, 2016 - Perez Hilton leaks snippets of Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” on his blog.

July 14, 2016 - New Orleans radio station B97 announces it will premiere Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” at midnight that night.

July 16, 2016 - The “Make Me” video is re-filmed, with Randee St. Nicholas directing.

I still think this is a reach. If they didn’t try to distract from the fact that Jamie Lynne’s child was on her death bed bc of their own parental neglect, i can’t see why they would over a car accident. Lynne openly discussed her own accident that ended the life of a child. The video/leak was a messy situation, but linking it to a non blood relative of Britney is a bit much. 

37 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm sorry guys you know I love your sleuthing but I don't see it this time... I don't think this nobody being kind of involved in an accident is anywhere near as important as to start a whole diversion tactic through Britney... I don't think JL's husband would have remotely made the news. If anything, it would make more sense if the distraction happened later on when he was actually sued, no?

I think it's why the era ended up being so cheap, maybe? Either way it's a very odd coincidence. 

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's a 28-minute drive for the uninsured Mr. Watson to drive from the Thompson Drive yard belonging to Fluker Transportation, LLC to the site of the crash.

The 18-wheeler owned by Fluker Transportation attempted to back into a "private driveway" and got it's rear axles stuck in the ditch. 

The 18-wheeler was blocking both lanes of Hwy. 51 when a second 18-wheeler stopped as it was heading southbound. A pickup containing three people then rammed into the second 18-wheeler.

spacer.png

The Thompson drive yard was only built in 2017/8, the tangipahoa records show that. I don't think it was used before then, was it.

3 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The Thompson drive yard was only built in 2017/8, the tangipahoa records show that. I don't think it was used before then, was it.

Ooh! 

You're right...The records show that the concrete and plumbing was roughed in during 2017, and that the building was completed by 2018 — around the same time that James Perkins III (JP3) sold his house at 900 Cyprus.

So here's a question...

If Fluker Transportation was up and running by 2014, where was the rig usually parked that JP3 was driving on the day of the crash?

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

That's a good point.  

Fluker Transportation was established in 2011 with the UPS box address. 

I see a few scattered references to Fluker Transport with 900 S. Cypress St as the address but that is a fairly compact residential neighborhood. I don't think it would have been possible to park a large vehicle at that address without bothering the neighbors. 

JW also has Fluker Holdings LLC, Fluker Logistics, Fluker Landworks LLC, and Fluker Transportation LLC as business operations registered in Louisiana. 

There's also the "Watson Parcel" of land.

I wonder if the sandy area that can be seen in the arial shot of Watson's parents' driveway was a parking lot for his trucks.  Perhaps the gravel was to improve the unpaved driveway.  

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Ghoulia
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

No.  No one thinks that David LaChapelle voluntarily s.hit-canned his own video.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

No.  No one thinks that David LaChapelle voluntarily s.hit-canned his own video.  

And considering that they were trying to launch JL's singing career at the same time?

I don't think linking a coverup of an uninsured driver killing three people (who happens to be married to JL) to a botched MM roll-out is a reach at all.

Mar. 15, 2016 - Jamie Lynn Spears appears on the Grand Ole Opry stage. She is introduced on stage by her siblings, Britney Spears and Bryan Spears.

June 26, 2016 - Jamie Lynn Spears’ documentary “When The Lights Go Out” premieres on the TLC channel.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And considering that they were trying to launch JL's singing career at the same time?

I don't think linking a coverup of an uninsured driver killing three people (who happens to be married to JL) to a botched MM roll-out is a reach at all.

Yeah, that timing is a little problematic. 

• Like 1

This thread is a giant flustercuck.

Why the eff couldn't any of you just condensed what you were trying to say into a single post each, instead of dragging it out over multiple pages of incoherent posts. Looking at you specifically RebellionSparkles.

SteelMagnolia should have made the thread, cuz they were the only one who was actually organized.

Ultimately though this thread is not helpful and just makes y'all look like bananons. There's hardly anything here and I don't see how a botched Britney single rollout would be of any relevance to what you guys are suggesting?

That literally wouldn't cover up any foul play?

Maybe you guys should put this effort elsewhere, like finding a money trail to where Britney's money actually went.

The mods should honestly lock this thread.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.