Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

That property sold in 2018.

Correct. It was just a quick example of the many documents that show James Watson is the same person as James Perkins Watson III, who is the owner of Fluker Transportation, LLC. James Perkins Watson III is also known as Mr. Jamie Lynn Spears, or Jumbo Lou’s husband.

• Like 1

i'm going to get some food and then write out the connection to the Make Me song release...so now is the time to address any additional info that you want about Mr. JL's involvement in the crash. we were super careful bc of the implications and wanted to be extremely sure it was Mr. JL involved in this crash before we posted.  so lots more receipts, but yall will have to tell me wht you want because i'm not a journalist...i have no idea how to make a convincing narrative.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

So Jamie Watson/Mr. JL is actually facing two lawsuits in 2017. 

Here is my understanding: In the accident, there were two other big rig trucks involved.  Both trucks were able to stop before reaching the blocked part of the highway (blocked because Jamie Watson was driving a company big rig to his parents' home, tried to back up down the driveway, and got stuck in a ditch). One of those big rigs was driven by a Corey David.  Corey David's truck is hit by a pickup driven by Kaleb Collette.  Collette and his two passengers died in the wreck.

One year later, Mr. JL is named in a lawsuit by Corey David. Corey David sues the estate of the dead driver, the dead driver's car insurance company, James Watson, Watson's car insurance, Fluker Transportation, and Fluker Transportation's insurance. He was looking for compensation for the following:

Spoiler

spacer.png

(from petition & request for notice)  

We'll call that Lawsuit 1: C-20170001925 DAVID, COREY VS COLLETTE, MELINDA B FELKER

The second lawsuit is  C-20170001883 KENNETH D. PARNELL VERSUS BIG 4 TRUCKING, INC., SANDERSON FARMS, INC. (PROCESSING DIVISION), and FLUKER TRANSPORTATION LLC

The father of the late Kenneth H. Parnell (relationship to James Parnell Spears yet to be determined) sues Big 4 Trucking, the company Corey David was driving for, Sanderson Farms, the company the other big rig driver was working for, and Fluker Transportation. 

Kenneth H's dad Kenneth D is looking for compensation for the following: spacer.png 

(From Parnell vs Big4 - petition)

There is a third lawsuit in 2018.  

C-20180003686 WATTS, JOHN FRANK VS FLUKER TRANSPORTATION LLC

This suit is not directly related to the accident.  This time, Watson's neighbors sue two of the businesses - Fluker Transportation and JP3 Investments, Inc.  They allege that James Watson's businesses are causing stressful, harmful noises and smells.

spacer.png

(from Watts vs Fluker petition) & more docs here: Watts vs Fluker folder

Between the various clues in the documents from these three lawsuits, @Steel Magnolia and @RebellionSparkles and I were able to piece together enough relevant information that points to the following hypotheses:

1. Mr. JL owns/operates a trucking business in Hammond, LA. 

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2. Mr. Jamie Spears probably was the driver of the Fluker Transportation truck that blocked the highway.

There is a lot of speculation about the rest. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Nice job, guys! Always interesting to read well documented stories like this one. Still not sold on the connection to the Make Me roll out but amazing job regardless, as usual

I'm writing that part up now!

i know its frustrating to read part of the story and not a full polished one...but the collective BreatheHeavy brain is the ultimate fact checker...LOL Britney cant even say "this is the first picture with my hands on my face" w/o yall dragging up every single pic with her touching her face :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

So the decision to post in real time was a calculated sacrifice of story/narrative in favor of facts.  we wanted to give BH every opportunity to drag us if we are wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

The timeline to date:

Feb. 13, 2016 - A revamped “Britney: Piece Of Me” launches at Planet Hollywood's Axis Theater in Las Vegas.

Mar. 15, 2016 - Jamie Lynn Spears appears on the Grand Ole Opry stage. She is introduced on stage by her siblings, Britney Spears and Bryan Spears.

Apr. 11, 2016 - The Las Vegas Sun’s Robin Leach reports that Britney will film the video for her new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” on Monday, April 18, and that the song and video will be released four weeks later. Leach reports that Britney’s ninth studio album is set to drop four weeks after the debut of “Make Me (Oooh).”

May 17, 2016 - The Las Vegas Sun’s Robin Leach reports that while Britney is set to open the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday, May 22nd, her new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” hit a snag over the weekend. “I’m reliably told that technical production difficulties outside Brit and her management’s control have caused a delay in the scheduled release of the video and single until later this summer.”

June 2, 2016 - E! News shares an interview with Britney on the set of her new music video for “Make Me,” to be directed by David LaChapelle.

June 3, 2016 - At 1:25 a.m., Britney shares a photo from the set of the “Make Me” music video shoot on her Instagram.

June 26, 2016 - Jamie Lynn Spears’ documentary “When The Lights Go Out” premieres on the TLC channel.

July 11, 2016 - Three Kentwood residents are killed on Hwy. 51 near Fluker, LA around 5:45 p.m. when the driver of a 1990 Chevrolet pickup truck collides with the back of a southbound tractor trailer. The tractor trailer had stopped due to a second tractor trailer which was fully blocking the northbound and southbound lanes. The rear axles of the second tractor trailer were stuck in the west-side ditch adjacent to a private residence's driveway.

July 11, 2016 - Perez Hilton leaks a two-second snippet of Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” from what appears to be a Vimeo page during a Facebook Live session hosted from his laptop.

July 12, 2016 - Perez Hilton leaks snippets of Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” on his blog.

July 14, 2016 - New Orleans radio station B97 announces it will premiere Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” at midnight that night.

July 16, 2016 - The “Make Me” video is re-filmed, with Randee St. Nicholas directing.

Aug. 5, 2016 - The official “Make Me” video premieres, directed by Randee St. Nicholas.

Aug. 6, 2016 - In an “exclusive,” TMZ reports that the original “Make Me” video directed by David LaChapelle was axed by Britney’s team because it was “utterly disjointed ... pointless with no story line.”

Sources pasted at the end of:

• Love 1

It's a 28-minute drive for the uninsured Mr. Watson to drive from the Thompson Drive yard belonging to Fluker Transportation, LLC to the site of the crash.

The 18-wheeler owned by Fluker Transportation attempted to back into a "private driveway" and got it's rear axles stuck in the ditch. 

The 18-wheeler was blocking both lanes of Hwy. 51 when a second 18-wheeler stopped as it was heading southbound. A pickup containing three people then rammed into the second 18-wheeler.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

the good ole boys

According to the docket on the Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Courts website, here is what we know.

In August of 2017, Nationwide Agribusiness Insurance Company, via attorney Tasha Hebert, responds to plaintiff Corey David's petition. They represent Big 4 Trucking, the company David worked for.  David was on the job the day of the accident driving a Big 4 Trucking vehicle and was injured when the 1990 Chevy Silverado, driven by Kaleb Collette, slammed into his big rig.  Nationwide Agribusiness basically needs more information about the situation from everyone involved. They also ask for a jury trial. 

August 21, 2017 The judge decides that a jury trial is appropriate for this case, and signs off on one. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

November 10, 2017 - Nationwide Agribusiness subpoenas medical records from Corey David's multiple doctors and hospital visits.  

I'm not entirely sure what happens next.  Here is the docket as it appears:

spacer.png

There is a large gap between the subpoena of medical records (November 2017) and the next event - Sheriff's return of James Watson's citation (June 2018).

6/21/2018 Letter - reissue service is this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Another citation is issued to James Watson.  It looks the same as the first one except a year has passed.

Spoiler

spacer.png

July 6 2018 - Notification that the letter wasn't delivered because Watson moved. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Then another huge, long pause in the lawsuit until March of 2019.

March 11, 2019 - An attorney for the plaintiff Corey David submits a motion to dismiss without prejudice.  Just James Watson & Fluker 🧐 

Spoiler

spacer.png

What the heck happened?  How did we get from the insurer doing due diligence for the plaintiff in November of 2017 to the plaintiff's personal attorney respectfully asking to let Watson and Fluker be dismissed in March of 2019? What happened in between?

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

The main research question is: why did the song Make Me drop seemingly out of nowhere in July 2016? (only one radio station in New Orleans made the announcement a few hours before the drop). We think the song + disney version of the video was supposed to drop closer to the VMAs (late august 2016) but the CONs leaked and dropped the song earlier to prevent a big news story about Mr. JL being exposed

I think my biggest questions in this are...

1. Why was the original Glory artwork changed?
  2. Why was the original multi-million dollar "Make Me" video directed by David LaChapelle axed and replaced with a rushed Disney version?
  3. Why was the song leaked on the day that it was leaked?
  • Love 1

the good ole boys

part 2

Recap - in March of 2019, the plaintiff politely asks the judge to let James Watson and Fluker off the hook.

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

May 16, 2019. Nationwide Agribusiness's attorney is replaced. Tasha Hebert is out.  Sarah Barro is in.

spacer.png

Barro means business.  She's not interested in dismissing Watson or Fluker.  Apparently, no one has asked to see the Fluker insurance policy yet.  Possibly because JW has been so busy moving?

June 10, 2019 - she subpoenas Fluker/Watson's insurance.

Spoiler

spacer.png

October 11, 2019 - Fluker's insurance policy is entered as an exhibit along with a transcript of Corey David's 2018 deposition & medical records. This is a huge doc and Tangipahoa charges $1 per page if you download it, so I screen grabbed a lot but not the entire 385+ page doc.

Corey David transcript, Fluker insurance policy excerpt

@RebellionSparkles posted bits of the transcript already and it definitely needs a trigger warning for descriptions of death, panic attacks, and car accidents. One of the parts that stood out to me was that David suffered an odd neurological effect after the accident.  His ears were perpetually ringing so loudly that he needed to leave the TV on at night while he slept to drown out the ringing sounds.  This, among other personality changes, and an already strained relationship, led to his wife leaving him.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

So back to  2019 - why would Corey David want to dismiss Fluker/Watson in this lawsuit? Wouldn't he want them to pay for his pain and suffering? Attorney Sarah Barro read this transcript, reviewed Fluker's policy and how it DOESN'T cover James Watson as a driver, and had a few questions.

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

October 11, 2019 Motion for summary judgment, rule to show cause, statement of uncontested fact

Statement of Uncontested Facts:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Attorney Sarah Barro concludes her document by assessing the situation.  She asks for the court to grant the voluntary dismissal of Watson/Fluker.  They are still liable for the damages, but they don't have to actually be in court for Corey David to collect.

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Barro then wants Corey David's explanation of why he was willing to drop Fluker/Watson from the suit.

Edit - I am NOT a journalist or legal anything so bare with me as I slooooooowly try to make this make sense :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.