Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

How was this car accident CAUSED by James Watson?  The article not only doesn’t mention Jamie’s name (how do we know he was involved?), it clearly states that one of the three men killed was the one who failed to stop when traffic stopped.  So even if Jamie was in the accident in some form, there is no reason to believe he was at any sort of fault based on the article.  I don’t like the guy either, but I’m not gonna go out and blame him for peoples’ deaths if he wasn’t responsible and negligent….

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

But... nothing in that article references Jamie Watson? 

I think we need to be really careful here. 

If the vehicle in the private driveway mentioned is Jamie Watson's, okay, but other vehicles slowed down. The driver who died didn't. 

The title of the thread is incredibly misleading. I was expecting facts that he was implicated or involved, but there's none?! 

It's coming!

6 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

It's coming!

It should have been provided in the first post of the thread.

Given the click bait title and serious nature of the accident, I don't think a thread like this should have been created without actual proof that he was involved, and deemed to be at fault by authorities. Was he charged? Was it his car in the driveway? Where are the answers? 

The article referenced, as already pointed out, doesn't even mention him by name. 

I appreciate the work and effort that some of you guys have put into reviewing court docs etc., and revealing a lot of information that many didn't know, but this is different. 

So, provide the actual proof or close the thread. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don’t like the guy either, but I’m not gonna go out and blame him for peoples’ deaths if he wasn’t responsible and negligent

yes responsible and negligent are the exact words to describe the scene in the court docs.

Without further ado...I'm going to make updates.

keep chiming in! if we are wrong we are happy to shut this down ASAP...but we arent wrong. And I think its an important story to tell.

• Like 1

As far as I know you guys are serious enough on your sleuthing I don't think you'd make a thread like this without some solid leads, but so far I'm two pages in and I don't see any connection to Watson at all... which is vey frustrating and feels clickbaity

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and come back later on to see if you've added anything interesting

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Make me leak came out because the FreeBritney movement just started to gain followers. this was damage control 

I think they are talking about the mess that was the release of the song and video. Remember they released the song in June 2016, the video was teased since forever, there was nothing in July 2016, then the video appeared in August 2016?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

What happened? The car crash

The documents behind this story are all public documents from the Tangipahoa parish clerk of court.

First, let me show you the James Watson driving citations in Tangipahoa Parish. The one that says 1/01/1900 was actually 5/10/2010. This is not his entire driving history, just what is visible in Tangipahoa Parish.  

Spoiler

spacer.png

There are two cases in the Tangipahoa Parish civil court database that pertain to James Watson and an accident that occured on July 11th, 2016.  

C-20170001925
DAVID, COREY VS COLLETTE, MELINDA B FELKER

Police report

July 12, 2017 Petition & request for notice explanation of the lawsuit & how JW was involved. JW was driving an 18 wheeler big rig truck and got it stuck across a state highway with two lanes of traffic.  One lane northbound, one southbound. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

July 12, 2017 Citation of James Watson 

Spoiler

spacer.png

July 12, 2017 Citation Fluker Transportation

Spoiler

spacer.png

July 26, 2017 Sheriff's notice not served Fluker's address is a UPS box and cannot be served.

Spoiler

spacer.png

July 17, 2017 - Watson citation not served.  UPS box, not an actual home. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

August 16 2017  Response James Watson says the allegations are all false. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

August 21 2017  Jury order The judge says, "let's have a jury trial to figure this out."

Spoiler

spacer.png

June 18, 2018 Letter - reissue citation to Watson The court is still having problems getting notice to JW.  

Spoiler

spacer.png

July 26, 2018 Watson citation not served - reason due to moving. JW fails to give notice to the court that he is moving and doesn't give a forwarding address.

Spoiler

spacer.png

October 11, 2019 - Excerpt of Fluker insurance - driver exclusion JAMES WATSON The insurance police of JW's business Fluker Transportation is included as one of the exhibits.  James Watson is specifically named as NOT BEING INSURED under the business policy covering the big rig trucks used by Fluker Transportation.  This is probably because he has multiple speeding tickets and a reckless driving citation on his driving history. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

October 19, 2019 - Motion for summary judgement

C-20170001883
KENNETH D. PARNELL VERSUS BIG 4 TRUCKING, INC., SANDERSON FARMS, INC. (PROCESSING DIVISION), and FLUKER TRANSPORTATION LLC

July 7, 2017 Petition for damages

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Ghoulia @Steel Magnolia do you have a screenshot of one of the mortgages showing that Fluker is owned by Mr. JL? I dont have it readily available and want to post the rest of the receipts.

spacer.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b6uLlh2rAQfSXd31E22mvIVjG80GuAh_/view?usp=sharing

Also Secretary of State business filing https://coraweb.sos.la.gov/commercialsearch/CommercialSearchDetails.aspx?CharterID=947972_58104956BC

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm honestly I think it was a messy rollout because most of her former team didn't really care about creating real hype or impact. They were just messy... so messy things happened. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But they also liked to punish Britney too. When an idea went wrong, they would all blame Britney for being dumb.

I think they tried to punish her for something in 2013/2014 with the "Alien without autotune" situation when she said she wanted Alien as a single. And I think they might have punished her with the Make Me situation too. Maybe.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Was he actually the driver? I think it says that he owned the vehicle and was responsible for the insurance.

I cannot say with 100% certainty that he was the driver. The police report should be available here Louisiana State Police accident reports but putting in the relevant info brings up no such accident. I’ve emailed a request for the report with no response back yet.

I think it is extremely likely that JW was the driver and he was using a company truck for personal use, bringing gravel to his parents’ house. There was an outside settlement made between Watson/Fluker Transportation and the plaintiff in the Corey David lawsuit. If Watson was insured to drive the truck, he would have let his insurance company litigate. However, it seems like he was specifically not covered by the business insurance, which opened up a huge can of worms when he (probably) drove the truck and got it stuck in a ditch.

There is a lawsuit filed by the parents of one of the young men who died in the wreck. In both suits, Watson’s defense is basically, “the guy driving the pickup truck is at fault for the accident and he’s dead so leave me out of it.”

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.