Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Sure, I'm not saying he had no part in the crash or he didn't do anything wrong, what I meant is I don't see it as him causing 3 deaths (but then again, I don't think Lynne is a heartless killer either for running over a boy in the 70s, as many in exhale seem to think).

From a legal perspective...

JP3 only needed to be 10% guilty in causing the accident to trigger a payout from his insurance company.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The big rig that got hit was entitled to payout from Mr. JL’s insurance policy for the damages…but this is where it gets messy, bc JP3 is excluded from the policy it seems he would be personally liable for the damages

This is key.

Excluded on the insurance policy...And therefore personally liable.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

That’s not how I read it. I read it that because the crash was caused by gross negligence due to Fluker, Fluker+their insurance (or James Watson) has to pay the big damages (loss of life, trauma, etc). so the insurance company has no grounds to sue Fluker. JP3 did not damage the insurance company, bc the insurance company has paid out nothing. That’s why it’s sad the case was voluntarily dismissed…Corey prob thought he was still going to get an insurance settlement and didn’t understand the gross negligence part. Even if the insurance company wanted to pay (which the don’t) they couldn’t. It’s up to Corey to get settlement from JP3 through trial. The only money the insurance company can/will payout to Corey is the damages to the big rig that the Chevy caused…but even that seems like it might not happen.

I'm on the road, so my apologies if I'm asking something that has been answered multiple times in this thread...

But how much did Corey David actually receive at the end of the day?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

From a legal perspective...

JP3 only needed to be 10% guilty in causing the accident to trigger a payout from his insurance company.

Yes I've finally read the rest of the thread and I saw @RebellionSparkles wrote that in a comment. I wish I had known that before, tbh, I don't love getting important facts after I've already given my opinion on things, but I guess I shouldn't have spoken at all before reading all the documents you guys dug up (which I haven't yet, by the way). Then again, when the thread was started that info wasn't available and we were all (except you sleuths) speaking on gut feeling more than anything.

I still don't think the guy is to blame, but hey, the law is the law so if he was liable, tha's that on that, no more questions your honor. 

So we have: A guy who is easily left out of the picture when the accident happens, because his vehicle or person wasn't damaged. A year later, he is sued along others. Almost two years later, he is dismissed from the suit, for unknown reasons, and it is here, in 2019, when it gets interesting. There's a possibility he settled matters with David outside of court. And within that possibility lies another possibility, that he used B's money (or maybe his money obtained through the exploitaition of B's finances) for it.

I love the ability you all have to dig up data and find connections, and I truly hope all the digging up pays off and leads to something juicy (hello, Mr. Wallet's resignation), but so far it looks like it's all up in the air.

Finally, going back to the thread's title, I still don't think the leak had anything to do with the crash.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If the payout came from Britney's estate (emphasis on if) then it could suggest that Britney's hospitalization wasn't the only reason why Wallet bailed from the CON so suddenly.

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state: "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

Mar. 5, 2019 - The probate court issues amended letters of conservatorship to Jamie Spears, reflecting that he must furnish a bond of $47,285,400.00.

Mar. 6, 2019 - James Watson III and his trucking company, Fluker Transportation, LLC are the sole party dismissed from a court action involving the deaths of three people.

Mar. 7, 2019 - In an email to fans from the Ticket Office Manager of Park MGM’s Park Theater, it is announced that Domination has been cancelled.

oh ok. Now I get it. sorry i'm a little slow at all this legal stuff. That makes total sense for him to jump immediately. the words Irreparable harm and immediate danger makes alarm bells go off. you'd think with such concerning words, the judge would ask him what's going on.

9 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Yes I've finally read the rest of the thread and I saw @RebellionSparkles wrote that in a comment. I wish I had known that before, tbh, I don't love getting important facts after I've already given my opinion on things, but I guess I shouldn't have spoken at all before reading all the documents you guys dug up (which I haven't yet, by the way). Then again, when the thread was started that info wasn't available and we were all (except you sleuths) speaking on gut feeling more than anything.

I still don't think the guy is to blame, but hey, the law is the law so if he was liable, tha's that on that, no more questions your honor. 

So we have: A guy who is easily left out of the picture when the accident happens, because his vehicle or person wasn't damaged. A year later, he is sued along others. Almost two years later, he is dismissed from the suit, for unknown reasons, and it is here, in 2019, when it gets interesting. There's a possibility he settled matters with David outside of court. And within that possibility lies another possibility, that he used B's money (or maybe his money obtained through the exploitaition of B's finances) for it.

I love the ability you all have to dig up data and find connections, and I truly hope all the digging up pays off and leads to something juicy (hello, Mr. Wallet's resignation), but so far it looks like it's all up in the air.

Finally, going back to the thread's title, I still don't think the leak had anything to do with the crash.

Omg I love this. TY for making the story clear. Im such a flop writer 😆

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

do we know the date that Mr.Jamie lynn received that $178,000 from jamie? The New York Times, said it was paid to his company Advance Media Matters, but that could be a front for him using the money to pay someone David instead

Unfortunately no…but great memory. I just looked at the Ebadi doc. It seems he was paid sporadically through the years. Interestingly Ebadi points out $60k in 2014 paid to JP3’s company, but no specific info for the other years 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Don't worry...I haven't read the documents either! 

So many things to sleuth...So little time. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1

Pity the family didn't get more money when Watson was legally liable. Judging from Facebook, 2019 was hard for the David family, and there was even a divorce sometime. Watson should have paid for obstructing as he did, causing loss of life. Seems wrong he got off scot free. Someone should investigate

Spoiler

Corruption too?  A local police chief was  brother to the local governor, and one local policeman indicted in **** related crimes sometime . Lynne mentioned with governor once. (No sources right now, just remembering these things reported in the news)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can someone refresh my memory?

There was an article posted in one of these threads a while back about corruption within the Tangipahoa Parish sheriff's office.

I can't find it now with a quick Google search...The office was raided by the FBI in 2016, but I don't think it's related to the story I'm thinking of.

this one?

• Love 1
On 7/13/2022 at 10:12 AM, Ghoulia said:

this one?

Yes! Thank you!

This is the article from Mar. 31, 2017:

"Federal authorities have been knee-deep in the Sheriff's Office in recent months following a mid-December raid in which dozens of agents descended on Edwards' office, as well as that of the Hammond Police Department, and spent nearly 24 hours copying files and computer hard drives and questioning employees. The search stemmed from a broadening U.S. Justice Department investigation into a New Orleans-based federal narcotics task force that included several former Tangipahoa Parish deputies, including two charged with stealing ***** and cash from suspects...

Before federal authorities intervened in the case, the Sheriff's Office had arrested 10 people in connection with an illegal bail-bond operation that allowed several inmates to go free without posting their court-ordered bonds."

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_c280e164-1645-11e7-ac1d-0f0acdf9e0de.amp.html

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.