Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

8 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

March 2019 - Corey David's personal attorney, not Nationwide's, submits a motion asking to dismiss JUST Watson/Fluker from the rest of the suit. No reason cited.  (I assume there was a payout at this time in order for Watson/Fluker to avoid trial). 

Let's flag this date. 

If there was a payout that came from Britney's estate — or a line of credit was secured using Britney's estate — it would have come in the days/weeks just prior to March 6, 2019.

Let's not forget...

JP3 became the CON's mouthpiece as Britney was fighting to get out.

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Why?

Does he have skin in the game?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

April 2019 - He forwards texts from Sam Lutfi to James Parnell regarding making Lynne the conservator.

https://www.businessinsider.com/britney-spears-gets-restraining-order-against-former-manager-sam-lufti-2019-6

June 2021 - He opens his mouth the moment Britney testifies in court.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jamie-lynn-spears-speaks-out-after-britney-spears-court-hearing/

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

If you drive down a street and you fail to see a broken down car, if you hit that car - isn't that negligence on your part? 

^^ it depends. VAST majority of the time insurance/the police would consider the driver at fault. BUT bc the facts of this crash overwhelmingly show that the Fluker truck was at fault, a jury would only have to believe Fluker was 10% at fault in order for Fluker to be entirely liable for all the damages. 

The question is who caused the accident. If you hit a broken down car, it’s usually your fault. If you hit a broken down car that was driven by someone drunk and that car created a hazard, it’s the other driver that would be at fault.

Not saying JP3 was drunk. But the facts show he was criminally selfish, or criminally stupid.

1) he’s driving a truck he isn’t qualified to drive

2) he blocks an entire highway going both north and south

3) he’s trying to back the truck down a residence drive

None of this is necessary and led to creating a massive hazard that killed 3 people.

if the victims brought this to trial it was a guaranteed win for them and they would have gotten millions. The insurance companies concluded Fluker was grossly negligent. 
So yes, based on that Fluker $50mm line of credit, the victims could have been compensated up to $50mm. If JP3 was covered under the insurance the victims would only be able to collectively reap $1mm…but JP3 is specifically excluded in the insurance policy (I assume bc his terrible driving record), so the entire $50mm should be available to the victims.

5 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I do believe they hid/played down JP3's involvement because he was uninsured, but his sin was basically being unlucky (having the truck get stuck in a dich) while being uninsured.

No no. This is where you are wrong. His sin was not being unlucky. The investigation concluded he caused the accident bc he should not have been doing any of the things he was doing and it caused a major hazard that resulted in 3 deaths.

given the facts of the crash Mr. JL would have been entirely liable due to gross negligence if a jury believes he’s at fault by only 10%—if this number is below 50% the guilty party just settles and skips the trial.

mr. JL’s great sin was causing the crash.

mr. JL’s great mistake was not having insurance…all of his assets would be exposed in this lawsuit.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

How much would 491 acres of freshly logged timber be worth?  Wallet and Jamie Colon sell off this amount in March of 2017.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zv9f4X9WSWbxdrZrYRNLWkTDPwQWxpWi/view?usp=sharing

I have all the Bridgmore transaction data from the ebadi declaration in a spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1OfKSOC1hjmbqjrntGob8WE_L2T6PPugzB5nPS6VMBNE/htmlview

i don’t remember a 2017 transaction tho

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think David's video and artwork were both supposed to drop on July 15, which is when it was serviced to radio.

If this were true I would argue that the MM song release was not related to the crash and the CONs did an epic botched job of the release.

people who would know the info behind the release:

• Sony/RCA
  • Perez Hilton

heheh…im tempted to do a cameo with Perez to ask how he got the 2 sec audio leak. 
lol just checked the price…it’s only $6 for a DM 😈

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 7/8/2022 at 3:45 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm thinking July 14th was originally going to be the premiere date of David's music video.

So the song rolled out (mostly) as scheduled...Apart from Perez Hilton leaking snippets just hours after the crash.

July 14, 2016 - New Orleans radio station B97 announces it will premiere Britney’s new single, “Make Me (Oooh)” at midnight that night.

July 16, 2016 - The “Make Me” video is re-filmed, with Randee St. Nicholas directing.

Do you ever wonder if the song was originally Make Me Move, radio, video she got evicted, cars move and crash, lyrics say make you move… 

38 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

If this were true I would argue that the MM song release was not related to the crash and the CONs did an epic botched job of the release.

Lemonade had just dropped on April 23, 2016.

"Surprise releases" were a thing at the time...So leaking MM the song on July 11, 2016, four days early, would have completely wrecked the "shock and awe" element of David's video.

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

If you drive down a street and you fail to see a broken down car, if you hit that car - isn't that negligence on your part?

@chizwhiz my point about the victims and the families is that I hope there is a way for them to still go to trial. It seems like they got duped into taking an under the table payment bc they couldn’t afford attorneys.

I hope a good lawyer in Louisiana finds this information and can advise the families. the lawyer has to be good bc the dismissal needs to be reversed and corporate veils have to be pierced.

IMO the outcome would have been much more favorable for the victims if this information was known at the time:

• the dummy who caused the crash was B’s brother in law
  • That dummy has a $50mm line of credit

If this information ^^ finds its way to a good lawyer who can give advice to the families, I would be a very happy super sleuth 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lemonade had just dropped on April 23, 2016.

"Surprise releases" were a thing at the time...So leaking MM the song on July 11, 2016, four days early, would have completely wrecked the "shock and awe" element of David's video.

Hahah…honestly the funniest outcome would be if the botched MM release was in fact not related to the crash and this was the CONs attempting a Lemonade-esque surprise release. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

re: the audio leak—only 2 seconds of audio stems were leaked. That was the entirety of the “leak.” That’s what I find sus. That seems like enough leak to trigger a contract change but not enough to actually ruin the song.

it also was a rumor at the time that B’s team was the source of the leak.

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let's flag this date. 

If there was a payout that came from Britney's estate — or a line of credit was secured using Britney's estate — it would have come in the days/weeks just prior to March 6, 2019.

Let's not forget...

JP3 became the CON's mouthpiece as Britney was fighting to get out.

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Why?

Does he have skin in the game?

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

April 2019 - He forwards texts from Sam Lutfi to James Parnell regarding making Lynne the conservator.

https://www.businessinsider.com/britney-spears-gets-restraining-order-against-former-manager-sam-lufti-2019-6

June 2021 - He opens his mouth the moment Britney testifies in court.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jamie-lynn-spears-speaks-out-after-britney-spears-court-hearing/

March 11th is the date on the motion to dismiss Watson/Fluker.

March 6th 2019 is the date on the letter!

Edited by Ghoulia
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@chizwhiz my point about the victims and the families is that I hope there is a way for them to still go to trial. It seems like they got duped into taking an under the table payment bc they couldn’t afford attorneys.

I hope a good lawyer in Louisiana finds this information and can advise the families. the lawyer has to be good bc the dismissal needs to be reversed and corporate veils have to be pierced.

IMO the outcome would have been much more favorable for the victims if this information was known at the time:

• the dummy who caused the crash was B’s brother in law
  • That dummy has a $50mm line of credit

If this information ^^ finds its way to a good lawyer who can give advice to the families, I would be a very happy super sleuth 

What really bothers me is that the insurance companies seemed to agree that Fluker/Watson was partially at fault, but it wasn’t worth their time (or billable hours) to go after them since the plaintiff was satisfied.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

What really bothers me is that the insurance companies seemed to agree that Fluker/Watson was partially at fault, but it wasn’t worth their time (or billable hours) to go after them since the plaintiff was satisfied.

That’s not how I read it. I read it that because the crash was caused by gross negligence due to Fluker, Fluker+their insurance (or James Watson) has to pay the big damages (loss of life, trauma, etc). so the insurance company has no grounds to sue Fluker. JP3 did not damage the insurance company, bc the insurance company has paid out nothing. That’s why it’s sad the case was voluntarily dismissed…Corey prob thought he was still going to get an insurance settlement and didn’t understand the gross negligence part. Even if the insurance company wanted to pay (which the don’t) they couldn’t. It’s up to Corey to get settlement from JP3 through trial. The only money the insurance company can/will payout to Corey is the damages to the big rig that the Chevy caused…but even that seems like it might not happen.

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

That’s not how I read it. I read it that because the crash was caused by gross negligence due to Fluker, Fluker+their insurance (or James Watson) has to pay the big damages (loss of life, trauma, etc). so the insurance company has no grounds to sue Fluker. JP3 did not damage the insurance company, bc the insurance company has paid out nothing. That’s why it’s sad the case was voluntarily dismissed…Corey prob thought he was still going to get an insurance settlement and didn’t understand the gross negligence part. Even if the insurance company wanted to pay (which the don’t) they couldn’t. It’s up to Corey to get settlement from JP3 through trial. The only money the insurance company can/will payout to Corey is the damages to the big rig that the Chevy caused…but even that seems like it might not happen.

Ahh thank you, I wasn’t sure of this. Corey David wouldn’t even see the $$ paid out for the big rig, right? That would be Big 4 Trucking.

12 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Ahh thank you, I wasn’t sure of this. Corey David wouldn’t even see the $$ paid out for the big rig, right? That would be Big 4 Trucking.

Yeah exactly…the insurance company is actually not involved in Corey’s case bc of the gross negligence part (Fluker causing the crash). And Fluker’s insurance is like “not us…that’s why we excluded that nucklehead from the policy.”

I doubt anyone properly explained to Corey that the ONLY person he could recoup money from is JP3.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.