Did the CONs leak the SONG Make Me to distract from Mr. Jamie Lynn’s car crash that killed three people?: A Research Thread

Check back Tuesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Trigger warning* This story recounts traumatic events and some descriptions are graphic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A super sleuth EXPOSE: James Perkin Watson (AKA Mr Jamie Lynn Spears Watson)...I'm going to call him Mr. JL for short

Do you remember the messiness of the Make Me rollout? First a video with no song, and then a song with no video?

The super sleuths have receipts connecting the botched Make Me roll out to a car crash caused by Mr. JL, which killed 3 people. The CONs manipulated the emotions of stans to create a smoke screen to hide their crimes.

The main research question is: why did the song Make Me drop seemingly out of nowhere in July 2016? (only one radio station in New Orleans made the announcement a few hours before the drop). We think the song + disney version of the video was supposed to drop closer to the VMAs (late august 2016) but the CONs leaked and dropped the song earlier to prevent a big news story about Mr. JL being exposed

@Ghoulia made the discovery. They + @Steel Magnolia and me did a lot of behind the scenes research before this post. we wanted to be extra careful bc this potentially changes the fan canon.

The rollout of this story is going to be messy. that's why you pay us $0! 

Related:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

What happened? The car crash

The documents behind this story are all public documents from the Tangipahoa parish clerk of court.

While snooping through the court docs @Ghoulia finds a citation for James Watson filed by Melinda Collette. It's a petition for damages. The address 1905 West...is a UPS PO Box. the address 900 Cypress St. is a known address for both Mr. and Mrs. JL.

Screenshot-2022-07-07-104929.png

This citation is a petition for damages caused by a car crash that happened July 11, 2016. Melinda Collette is the mother of the deceased driver. News story-->https://www.wafb.com/story/32428742/3-kentwood-residents-killed-in-2-vehicle-crash-in-tangipahoa-parish/

"...when traffic in front of him slowly stopped because of a vehicle stuck in private residence's driveway."

This was actually a Fluker Transportation LLC 18 wheeler tractor trailer driven by a James Watson.

Screenshot-2022-07-07-144901.png

Below is the uncontested statement of facts from Corey David (a truck driver involved in the accident)

Screenshot-2022-07-07-105928.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-110259.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-112904.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-110529.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-113203.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-113528.png

We note that a property owned by Mr & Mrs. JL is right off of highway 51.

Screenshot-2022-07-07-113942.png

So next we dig into the police report to find the exact location of the accident and then dive into the Tangipahoa land/deed records to match the location of the crash to land records of nearby residences. Steel eventually makes a map.

Here is a pdf of the police report. the visual quality is poor so it doesnt make great snapshots. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DYSgE3dHFxuG-k95_rXn3KUeiYKW9bcl/view

The narrative according to the police report (below). The terrible visual quality was their choice.  This is how the document lives in the public record.

It's hard to read. The main point is that there were two sworn witnesses and video taken from multiple viewpoints. This evidence is later used to show that Fluker/James Watson caused the accident due to gross negligence (by blocking a two lane highway). 

Screenshot-2022-07-07-115537.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-121232.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-121658.png

Screenshot-2022-07-01-150122.png

Screenshot-2022-07-07-123745.png

Using the police report, we find the location of the crash. Ghoulia and Steel pull all the mortgage info for the area while I chase a lead that turns out to be wrong. Steel Makes a map of ownership in the area. And yes it turns out the crash happened on or near Mr & Mrs. JL's property or Jay Watson Sr's property (Mr. JL's Dad).

Screenshot-2022-07-07-123136.png

then we take dayyyysss making sure Mr. JL's dad (Jay Watson) was not the one driving the truck. We eventually conclude that it was in fact Mr. JL (1) Mr. JL is the only one associated with Fluker Transportation; (2)...according to the court, this question doesnt necessarily matter bc a jury only needs to believe that Fluker (owned by Mr. JL) was "10% at fault" in order for James Watson to be found guilty.

Screenshot-2022-07-07-125513.png

So let's connect the dots from the car crash to the Make Me song release. Date of the crash: July 11, 2016. Date of the Make Me song release: July 14, 2016.

It appears that the original plan was to release MM song/MV in May 2016 (for the Billboard Awards), and this plan was revised to release the song/MV late summer, in conjunction with B's VMA performance (Aug 2016).

The controversy of MM was twofold

• (1) parts of the video leaked but the song was not released;
  • (2) the song was released but without a music video. 

its a weird mind f.uck. OBVIOUSLY the stan community is in a frenzy, setting the internet ablaze. The release of the song is very confusing.

The situation only makes sense once we decouple the MV  and the song release. story from the song release date story.

The Music Video

The issue of the LaChappelle music video is straight forward IMO...its classic CON nonsense. B made one of the hotttest videos of all time. AND B was portrayed as a vulnerable kitten in a cage, a clear metaphor of the CONservatorship...NO WAY would the CONs let that air. Why would they wait so long to reject?? B/c they are terrible at their jobs. The CONs for sure insisted on a Disney version of the MV

First let's take a trip down memory lane. In 2015, B's team starts rumors of B9, hinting that the lead single from the album will be released early 2016. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: The hype! the excitement! the concern over a Britney Jean 2.0!

April 2016

Robin Leach (Las Vegas Sun) drops rumors about Britney performing her lead song, Make Me (Ohh), at the Billboard music (May 22, 2016), and the song + music video would be released around the same time.

Screenshot-2022-07-07-155407.png

May 2016

Tragedy. 

Screenshot-2022-07-07-153055.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fans gaslit and the smoke screen; timing of the crash in relation to the Make Me release

Larry Rudolph commented: "It’s really simple. The video just didn’t work [...] because it’s Britney there are all kinds of conspiracies. Nobody is hiding anything." (LA Times)

^^ Wrong.

the tragic story

there were four people and two vehicles involved in the crash. One of the vehicles was an 18 wheeler truck and the other was a 1990 Chevy pickup truck. The court transcript is from the perspective of the truck driver. highlights below, full transcript here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dq4Da_PbgrJS_YGktU-b4KuNLs1nnTaI/view?usp=sharing

*Trigger warning* 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

A super sleuth EXPOSE: James Perkin Watson (AKA Mr Jamie Lynn Spears Watson)...I'm going to call him Mr. JL for short

Do you remember the messiness of the Make Me rollout? First a video with no song, and then a song with no video?

The super sleuths have receipts connecting the botched Make Me roll out to a car crash caused by Mr. JL, which killed 3 people. The CONs manipulated the emotions of stans to create a smoke screen to hide their crimes.

The main research question is: why did the song Make Me drop seemingly out of nowhere in July 2016? (only one radio station in New Orleans made the announcement a few hours before the drop). We think the song + disney version of the video was supposed to drop closer to the VMAs (late august 2016) but the CONs leaked and dropped the song earlier to prevent a big news story about Mr. JL being exposed

@Ghoulia made the discovery. They + @Steel Magnolia and me did a lot of behind the scenes research before this post. we wanted to be extra careful bc this potentially changes the fan canon.

The rollout of this story is going to be messy. that's why you pay us $0! 

Here...watch this while you are waiting for the rest of the story:

Are we talking about the Tesla car accident? I'm getting lost here :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:
I remember that JL had a car accident that killed one of their cats.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

Are we talking about the Tesla car accident? I'm getting lost here :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:
I remember that JL had a car accident that killed one of their cats.

9 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

What car accident?

3 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

mmm this smells like good drama

3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I thought it was to distract us from her "disappearance" (I think it leaked a few days before the "me time" post, if I'm not wrong) 

what car accident are we talking about here? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

In short...this is the car crash we are referencing (July 11, 2016):

https://www.wafb.com/story/32428742/3-kentwood-residents-killed-in-2-vehicle-crash-in-tangipahoa-parish/

23 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

https://www.wafb.com/story/32428742/3-kentwood-residents-killed-in-2-vehicle-crash-in-tangipahoa-parish/

but that article says it was some Kaleb Collette :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

here's his obituarty: https://obits.theadvocate.com/us/obituaries/theadvocate/name/kaleb-collette-obituary?id=17596389

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But... nothing in that article references Jamie Watson? 

I think we need to be really careful here. 

If the vehicle in the private driveway mentioned is Jamie Watson's, then other vehicles slowed down, clearly aware of the hazzard. The driver who died didn't. 

The title of the thread is incredibly misleading. I was expecting facts that he was implicated or involved, but there's none?! 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.