Anitta Confirms New Single Featuring Missy Elliot

Cqleb

10 hours ago, K-man said:

Good for her, twitter had people thinking she she was going to release a song with Mariah but I’m here for a Missy collab! spacer.png

She said she refused a collab with Mariah because she doesn't want to collab with her ultimate idol. Probably by fear idk. 

51 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I know she's big in Mexico as it's her country, but is she actually becoming a thing? At least here in the UK she isn't happening so I'm surprised the label even bothers getting onboard big names to push her...

She's bigger in Europe, like Portugal, France, Spain. Not to mention her Coachella performance was the second most viewed performance of 2022 (behind Harry Styles). Actually she hasnt been to mexico in ages, which is weird because she used to go there all the time. The fact that she sings in 5 languages and gives killer performances (not that english speakers care about that) are making her a thing in many places. I do think she has shows in the UK after lollapaloosa Paris. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I know she's big in Mexico as it's her country, but is she actually becoming a thing? At least here in the UK she isn't happening so I'm surprised the label even bothers getting onboard big names to push her...

Also, she's from Rio (Brazil), Mexico is few thousand miles away. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, cchenbag said:

She's bigger in Europe, like Portugal, France, Spain. Not to mention her Coachella performance was the second most viewed performance of 2022 (behind Harry Styles). Actually she hasnt been to mexico in ages, which is weird because she used to go there all the time. The fact that she sings in 5 languages and gives killer performances (not that english speakers care about that) are making her a thing in many places. I do think she has shows in the UK after lollapaloosa Paris. 

Got it! I guess she just isn’t taking off in the UK then… 

And thanks for clarifying her nationality, I love Brazil 🇧🇷 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block