Jump to content

Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin airs on 29th July - trailer out now!


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods

The creators of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Riverdale present 'Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin'. PLL's Marlene King will serve as Exec Producer.

The show airs on 29th July 2022 on HBO.

pretty-little-liars-original-sin-poster.

  • Love 3

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

Link to comment

I don't know what's happening in hollywood but they are al recycle thins that were done in the past. I love the OG, and it was a huge succees back in the day, why you wanna do again something similar??? This is the second spin off of PLL, the prefectionist was flop! And it was canceled. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Allright, just watched the 4th episodes... Like a lot of PPL's fans, I was very skeptical at first but still wanted to give it a chance since I miss the original show so bad! I was convinced that they will never be able to top the first show and especially the first original cast... I mean...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ICONIC!

And I was right, even the original opening intro is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the new one! Shh... But...

I was pleasantly surprised because it was not bad at all actually! Not at the same level than the original one but still pretty good to watch!

What did you guys think about it?

Also (spoiler about episode 4):

Spoiler

So who broke the glass in the kitchen? Kelly right? But Karen could fake the injury as well...

 

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Arianna said:

I watched the first four episodes too and I just felt bored :/ the original was epic

The original was made for 12 year old girls. They started off really well and as the show become popular, the creator became obsessed with giving the characters a bigger part than the actual story and it got progressively worse. Everything after their 4th season was a joke and the ending was one of the worst ones in TV history.

I'm hoping this iteration will actually have a payoff in the end and they just don't make up things as they go like in the original.

This woman summarised all my feelings in ten minutes LOL

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/7/2022 at 1:02 AM, Lmfc1993 said:

I don't know what's happening in hollywood but they are al recycle thins that were done in the past. I love the OG, and it was a huge succees back in the day, why you wanna do again something similar??? This is the second spin off of PLL, the prefectionist was flop! And it was canceled. 

I'm watching it now and I love the Perfectionist so far! Shame it got cancelled.

This looks like a flop :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: extra much? But also I haven't watched it yet .. so maybe it isn't so bad :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

The original was made for 12 year old girls. They started off really well and as the show become popular, the creator became obsessed with giving the characters a bigger part than the actual story and it got progressively worse. Everything after their 4th season was a joke and the ending was one of the worst ones in TV history.

I'm hoping this iteration will actually have a payoff in the end and they just don't make up things as they go like in the original.

This woman summarised all my feelings in ten minutes LOL

 

This one is a good one too to check it. Last few seasons made absolutely no sense...

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, ElToxico said:

The original was made for 12 year old girls. They started off really well and as the show become popular, the creator became obsessed with giving the characters a bigger part than the actual story and it got progressively worse. Everything after their 4th season was a joke and the ending was one of the worst ones in TV history.

I'm hoping this iteration will actually have a payoff in the end and they just don't make up things as they go like in the original.

This woman summarised all my feelings in ten minutes LOL

 

Well yeah I should’ve noted everything after Cece reveal was horrid.

Link to comment
On 8/9/2022 at 11:23 AM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

This one is a good one too to check it. Last few seasons made absolutely no sense...

 

This video has opened up wounds I thought were healed already

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU MARLENE I KING! GIVE ME BACK MY 7 YEARS OF LIFE

tiffany GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

OMG it's a really good show! Each episode You are on the edge of your seat. Great strategy to release two episodes each week. Only three left for the season finale. Can't wait.

Agreed. I love the release strategy. 3 then 2 then 2 then final 3. Gets you hooked and then hyped each week without the long drag out. I can’t wait for final 3 eps, but I’m also sad it’s already almost over. Thankfully gossip girl will takes its place next month. I’m hearing they will either do a similar release strategy, or release all 10 eps at once. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...