Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin airs on 29th July - trailer out now!

I don't know what's happening in hollywood but they are al recycle thins that were done in the past. I love the OG, and it was a huge succees back in the day, why you wanna do again something similar??? This is the second spin off of PLL, the prefectionist was flop! And it was canceled. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Allright, just watched the 4th episodes... Like a lot of PPL's fans, I was very skeptical at first but still wanted to give it a chance since I miss the original show so bad! I was convinced that they will never be able to top the first show and especially the first original cast... I mean...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ICONIC!

And I was right, even the original opening intro is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the new one! Shh... But...

I was pleasantly surprised because it was not bad at all actually! Not at the same level than the original one but still pretty good to watch!

What did you guys think about it?

Also (spoiler about episode 4):

Spoiler

So who broke the glass in the kitchen? Kelly right? But Karen could fake the injury as well...

23 hours ago, Arianna said:

I watched the first four episodes too and I just felt bored :/ the original was epic

The original was made for 12 year old girls. They started off really well and as the show become popular, the creator became obsessed with giving the characters a bigger part than the actual story and it got progressively worse. Everything after their 4th season was a joke and the ending was one of the worst ones in TV history.

I'm hoping this iteration will actually have a payoff in the end and they just don't make up things as they go like in the original.

This woman summarised all my feelings in ten minutes LOL

• Like 1
On 7/7/2022 at 1:02 AM, Lmfc1993 said:

I don't know what's happening in hollywood but they are al recycle thins that were done in the past. I love the OG, and it was a huge succees back in the day, why you wanna do again something similar??? This is the second spin off of PLL, the prefectionist was flop! And it was canceled. 

I'm watching it now and I love the Perfectionist so far! Shame it got cancelled.

This looks like a flop :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: extra much? But also I haven't watched it yet .. so maybe it isn't so bad :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

The original was made for 12 year old girls. They started off really well and as the show become popular, the creator became obsessed with giving the characters a bigger part than the actual story and it got progressively worse. Everything after their 4th season was a joke and the ending was one of the worst ones in TV history.

I'm hoping this iteration will actually have a payoff in the end and they just don't make up things as they go like in the original.

This one is a good one too to check it. Last few seasons made absolutely no sense...

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ElToxico said:

Well yeah I should’ve noted everything after Cece reveal was horrid.

2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

OMG it's a really good show! Each episode You are on the edge of your seat. Great strategy to release two episodes each week. Only three left for the season finale. Can't wait.

Agreed. I love the release strategy. 3 then 2 then 2 then final 3. Gets you hooked and then hyped each week without the long drag out. I can’t wait for final 3 eps, but I’m also sad it’s already almost over. Thankfully gossip girl will takes its place next month. I’m hearing they will either do a similar release strategy, or release all 10 eps at once. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block